Sunchip company (Shenzhen Sunchip Technology Co., Ltd) is known mainly from the manufacture TV Boxes, but not only. On CES 2016 Sunchip unveiled a 4K 360-degree Camera powered by Allwinner V3, ARM Cortex-A7.
The Sunchip 4K 360-degree Camera support up to 3840*[email protected] video recording at H.264 MP4 format, support micro SD card up to 64GB, with 802.11b/n/g WiFi inside support operate the camera via iPhone or Android Phone, share the content on Social network through the app.
Sunchip 4K 360-degree Camera specification:
- Chipset: Allwinner V3
- CPU – ARM Cortex-A7, 1.2GHz
- Video recordings: 3840 x 2160 @15fps, 2716 x 1524 @30fps,1920 x 1080 @60fps, 1280 x 720 @120fps
- Recording format: MP4
- Recording compression: H.264
- Photo resolution: 16 Mega pixels maximum
- Micro SD card reader supports 64GB maximum
- Micro USB OTG
- Micro HDMI
- 802.11 b/g/n WiFi
- Slow-motion photography, Time-lapse photography
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8 Mac 10.5 and above
- Software online upgrade or by Micro SD
- App to operate devices on iPhone or Android phnoes
- Share contents on social networks throught the app
Mass production will be ready around end of April 2016. More info can be found on the video below from armdevices. We hope that soon the product appears on the manufacturer’s website www.sunchip-tech.com. Direct contact to Sunchip via e-mail kobe (at)sunchip-tech.com.