Me 5.1 Smart Wireless Home Cinema from Starloop brand is a wireless 5.1 home theater system based on Android OS and powered by Realtek RTD1296 chipset.
Wireless or wired home cinema?
This is quite a fundamental question. If you have space or a dedicated room, the wired connection certainly does not matter to you. However, in smaller rooms, or when you do not want to have cables in your living room, you want it to look more aesthetic, a wireless system is a right choice. Although the wired connection seems to be more stable as always, with the current solutions and technologies, the wireless connection does not have to give way in terms of sound quality.
Starloop Me 5.1 Smart Wireless Home Cinema System series
In its portfolio, the Starloop brand has two series of wireless home cinema for home entertainment, the Star and Me series. The Me series, on the other hand, is the latest and offers more additional features. The wireless cinema by Starloop offers Audio Wireless & Lossless Transmission (AWLT). Me 5.1 Smart Wireless Home Cinema system consists of Mbar/MbarPro (smart soundbar with built-in TV Box), Mtank (subwoofer), and 2x Mbox speaker (surround sound).
Soon will be available Mbar TV (without TV Box features) in the trial production process, will come to launch end of Q1. Will be equipped with HDMI 2.1, which supports 8K/4K 120Hz/eARC.
The Me Pro 5.1 version differs only in the size of the storage, exactly the Pro version has 32GB eMMC storage (data from the specifications). The Starloop’s Wireless Home Cinema system is available in black and white.
Me 5.1 Smart Wireless Home Cinema Overview Features
Starloop Me Smart Wireless Home Cinema is a combination of Blu-ray player, Atmos AMP, Rich online contents, Android-based OS, Tuner, Game console, and Karaoke effects. Mbar-TV (Pro) is the heart of the system, based on the RTD1296 SoC with Android OS (Android 7.1?). The device supports HDMI2.0a, HDR10, Dolby Audio certificated, support 24bit / 192kHz, and 360° true Surround Sound. More in the specification below.
Me Pro 5.1 Smart Wireless Cinema Specification:
- DSP audio decoding – 24bit/192kHz, Dolby Audio cert., all-format decoding
- Video decoding – Realtek1296, support HDMI2.0a, 4K, HDR10, support BDMV,ISO,MKV,TS,H.265…all-format decoding
- CPU – Realtek 1296, Cortec-A53 Quad-core 64bit processor
- ARM GPU – Mali T820 MP3
- Memory – 2G DDR4
- Flash – 16GB and 32G EMMC (Me Pro 5.1)
- Interfaces – USB3.0x1, USB2.0x2, HDMI2.0 inx1, 3.5mm inx1,Optical inx`, HDMI2.0 outx1(support ARC CEC), Mic inx1
- Wireless data access – Bluetooth 4.0(Only for RC, gamepad), 2.4G/5G Dual- Band WiFi
- Power –220W(Peak)
- Speaker unit – Mbar (TV/Pro): 2.75″ Driver*4 Mtank: 6.5inch Woofer Mbox/Mbox- SR:3.2″ Driver、1″ Tweeter
- Freq. response – 40-20k Hz
- Distortion rate – 0.002
- Dimensions – Mbar: 700* 80* 129mm Mtank: 90 *150* 75mm Mbox/Mbox- SR: 100*90* 172mm
- Weight – Mbar: 3.14kg Mtank: 6.45kg Mbox/Mbox-SR: 1.05kg
Availability and price
Starloop brand (Chengdu Starloop Technology Co., Ltd. company) soon launch your official shop on Wish, here. Mbar soundbar will be available here. The whole Me 5.1 Wireless Home Cinema system will cost USD1249/Black and USD1299/White.
More information about the ME series and Starloop company, on the official site.