At the end of 2014 we mentioned about CuBoxTV from SolidRun. Today we introduce a new model of family Cubox-i mini PC called CuBox-i 4×4 powered by Freescale i.MX6 quad core processor coupled with 4GB RAM, and it’s also one of the few mini PCs coming with an eSATA port.
- SoC – Freescale i.MX6 Quad 4x Cortex A9 @1GHz-1.2GHz with Vivante GC2000 (OpenGL/ES 2.0)
- System Memory – 4GB 64-bit DDR3 @ 1066 MHz
- Storage – microSD card slot, eSATA II (3 Gbps) connector
- Video Output – HDMI 1.4 with 3D support
- Audio Output – HDMi, optical S/PDIF
- Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet (up to 470Mbps), WiFi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0
- USB – 2x USB 2.0 host, 1x micro USB to RS232 port for console access
- Misc – InfraRed receiver and transmitter, RTC with backup battery
- Power Supply – 5V/3A via 2.1/5.5mm power jack
- Dimensions – 55 x 55 x 42 mm
CuBox-i 4×4 will ship with a 110V/220V power adapter, and a 8GB Micro SD Class 10 card preloaded with OpenELEC/Kodi or Android 4.4.2 KitKat. Additionally, you can download GeexBox XBMC, Debian, Arch Linux ARM, OpenSUSE, and other Linux based operating systems for the platform.