Today we want to show you a new TV Box from SDMC company (Shenzhen SDMC Technology Co., Ltd.) called SDMC DV8230-AP powered by Amlogic S905X. New SDMC DV8230-AP Android TV Box support 4G LTE and also has router function. For those who do not yet know the SDMC company, we remind you that this is one of the well-known TV Box manufacturers, but not only. SDMC also is a provider of dedicated solutions for cable operators and content aggregators to expend their business in the filed of domestic and overseas telecom, broadcasting, hotel, hospital, school, residential and other industries etc.
The DV8230-AP this is not the only TV Box from SDMC that has a built-in 4G LTE modem, before you could get into the models – SDMC DV8219-LTE, DV8110-T2 LTE and DV8130-T2 (new model is also equipped with DVB-T2 tuner). SDMC is probably one of the not many manufacturers that has so many TV Boxes in their portfolio with a built-in 4G LTE modem. It is also not difficult to see that the demand for this type of device is increasing. These type of TV Boxes can certainly be used commercially, for example for Digital Signage or IPTV. This type of solution does not restrict us to cabling, because to create a network of devices is a sim card from the mobile operator.
As we wrote at the beginning new SDMC DV8230-AP is equipped with the well-known SoC Amlogic S905X, 2GB RAM and 8GB eMMC, built-in 4G LTE modem and also has router feature. TV Box runs on Android 7.0. More details in the specifications below.
SDMC DV8230-AP TV Box specifications:
- CPU – Amlogic S905X quad core Cortex A53 processor @ up to 1.5 GHz
- GPU – Mali-450MP
- Memory – 2GB DDR3
- Storage – 8GB eMMC (4GB, 16GB, 32GB, 64GB Optional ) + micro SD card slot
- OS – Android 7.0
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0a with CEC / HDCP2.2, 3.5mm AV port
- Audio Output – HDMI, AV, optical S/PDIF
- 10/100M Ethernet port
- 802.11 b/g/n WiFi (Dual band optional)
- Optional Bluetooth 4.0
- Built-in 4G modem with router function:
- FDD-LTE ( B1/B3/B8), TDD-LTE (B38/B39/B40/B41), WCDMA/HSPA+ (B1/B8), TD-SCDMA (B34/B39), CDMA 1x/EVDO, GSM.
- Throughput – LTE up to 150/50Mbps; WCDMA: 42/5.76 Mbps; TD-SCDMA: 4.2/2.2 Mbps
- Max. Transmitter Power – Class 3 for LTE, WCDMA, and CDMA
- Standard 6-pin SIM card interface
- USB – 2x USB 2.0 ports
- Interfaces – 1 *10/100Mbps LAN Ports, 1 *SIM card slot, 1 *RST Button, 1 *WPS Button, 2*5dBi external antennas
- Misc – IR expansion port; IR receiver; power, IR, and network LEDs; power key
- Power Supply – 12V/2A
- DRM – Widevine, Playready, Verimatrix
- Dimensions – 180mm*125mm*29.5mm
At the moment no information about price and availability. But if you are interested SDMC DV8230-AP TV Box can contact with sales team via e-mail. More information can be found on the DV8230-AP LTE Android OTT Box with 4G-LTE Router function page.
Discussion about this post