Rikomagic (Shenzhen Rikomagic Tech Corp., Ltd) has expanded its portfolio with another digital signage player called RKM DS03. The new Rikomagic RKM DS03 signage player comes with the powerful RK3399 SoC and based on Android 9.0. Besides, it also supports 4G LTE.
As we mentioned, Rikomagic RKM DS03 is another signage player with the 4G LTE feature. We had the opportunity to test the earlier RKM DS02 model also with 4G LTE and WiFi (RKM DS02 review here, for Digital Signage test, we installed the XOGO Player app, simple configuration.), while with the weaker Rockchip RK3288 SoC. The new RKM DS03 uses the efficient and powerful (although not so new) Rockchip RK3399 SoC. The powerful chipset will surely ensure greater work efficiency and smooth 4K video playback. Besides, the version with a built-in 4G LTE modem helps to build a wireless digital advertising network in places with restrictions where there are no ethernet cables or WiFi networks.
Rikomagic RKM DS03 Digital Signage Player Overview Features
In addition to the aforementioned RK3399 SoC, the DS03 digital signage player is equipped with 4GB RAM and 32GB eMMC storage. Android Signage Player runs on Android 9.0. In addition to the mentioned version with a built-in 4G LTE modem, there is only a version with WiFi 802.11ac. Additionally, the device has Gigabit Ethernet. Of course, features important for a digital signage player could not be missing.
As we mentioned, the DS03 device is a dedicated Android player for digital signage / commercial solutions and additionally supports rotation, RTC (Real Time Clock), time ON/OFF, Watchdog, Wake up via network (LAN), and is compatible with most of USB touch screen. Below specification.
Rikomagig RKM DS03 Android Digital Signage Player Specification:
- CPU – Rockchip RK3399 Hexa-core processor with 2x ARM Cortex A72 cores @ up to 2.0 GHz, 4x ARM Cortex A53 cores
- GPU – Mali-T860MP4 GPU @ 800 MHz with support for OpenGL ES1.1/2.0/3.0/3.1, OpenVG1.1, OpenCL, DX11, AFBC (frame buffer compression)
- Memory – 4GB DDR3
- Storage – 32GB eMMC flash, microSD card slot
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0 up to 4K @ 60 Hz
- Video – AVE-10 engine with 4K UHD H.265/VP9/AVS2 video decoding up to 60 fps
- Audio – Digital audio via HDMI
- Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet, dual-band 802.11 b/g/n/ac, 4G LTE (Micro SIM cars slot), or WiFi supported
- Digital Signage features – rotation, RTC (Real Time Clock), time ON/OFF, Watchdog, Wake up via network (LAN), compatible with most of USB touch screen
- USB – 2x USB 2.0 ports, 1x USB 2.0 OTG port
- Power Supply – DC IN,12V
- Dimensions – 140*147*30mm (with antenna)
- Weight – n/a
If you are looking for a powerful Android digital signage player with built-in 4G LTE (or only WiFi) and Gigabit LAN, the new RKM DS03 should be in your project. If you need Android TV Box / Android Digital Signage players for your project, or if you are a distributor, contact the Rikomagic sales team can be found here.
More device information can be found on the Rikomagic RKM DS03 product page.