Rikomagic MK25 is a new powerful TV Box powered by Amlogic S922X SoC from Rikomagic company. As you can see, Android TV Boxes with S922X SoC appear like mushrooms after rain. Currently, on the market there are several powerful TV Boxes with S922X chipset available, for example: Beelink GT-King, GT-King Pro, A95X MAX Plus and UGOOS AM6.
The Rikomagic (Shenzhen Rikomagic Tech Corp.,Ltd) as another well-known vendor, it expanded its rich portfolio with a new TV Box with a new chipset. There is currently no information on availability and price. However, only limited stock for sample order now. You can order via Rikomagic’s website.
Rikomagic MK25 TV Box Overview
As you can see in the photo above MK25 TV Box, it looks very interesting. It is flat and wide (measuring 139.5 x 90 x 22 mm), has two external WiFi antennas, and has a digital led display on the front panel.
Inside we will find, in addition to the mentioned S922X chipset, 2GB – 4GB RAM DDR4 and 16GB-32GB eMMC storage. MK25 also supports dual band 2.4G/5G 802.11a/b/g/n/ac 2T2R WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2 and Gigabit Ethernet (1000Mbps). Rikomagic MK25 runs on Android 9.0. More details in the specification below.
Rikomagic MK25 TV Box Specifications:
- CPU – Amlogic S922X hexa-core big.LITTLE processor with 4x Arm Cortex A73 cores @ up to 1.8 GHz, 2x Arm Cortex A53 cores @ 1.9 GHz; 12nm manufacturing process
- GPU – ARM Mali -G52MP6(6EE)
- Memory – 2GB – 4GB RAM DDR4
- Storage – 16GB – 32GB eMMC flash, microSD card slot
- Video Output – HDMI 2.1 up to 4K @ 75 Hz, AV port (composite)
- Video – AVE-10 engine with 4K UHD H.265/VP9/AVS2 video decoding up to 60 fps
- Audio – Digital audio via HDMI, stereo analog audio via 3.5mm AV jack, optical S/PDIF
- Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet, dual-band 802.11 b/g/n/ac 2T2R, Bluetooth 4.2
- USB – 1x USB 3.0 ports, 1x USB 2.0 OTG port
- Misc – digital LED display
- Power Supply – DC 5V 2A
- Dimensions – 139.5x90x22mm
- Weight – 600g