We have good news for you from Rikomagic. The group of manufacturers who have in their portfolio TV boxes equipped with the new SoC Amlogic S912, joined Rikomagic brand. Chinese vendor Rikomagic (Shenzhen Rikomagic Tech Corp.,Ltd) will soon introduce to its portfolio of TV Box called Rikomagic MK22 equipped with Amlogic S912. As you can see, TV Boxes with S912 chip slowly coming to the market, and probably soon there will be many more.
At the moment no information on price and availability. On the other hand we know the specification. MK22 TV Box has 2GB of RAM and 16GB of Flash, Gigabit Ethernet and Dual Band WiFi 802.11 a / b / g / n. The device runs on Android 6.0. More below.
Rikomagic MK22 TV Box specifications:
- CPU – Amlogic S912 octa-core ARM Cortex A53 processor @up to 2.0GHz
- GPU – ARM Mali-820MP3 @ up to 750MHz
- Memory – 2GB DDR3
- Storage – 16GB eMMC flash and micro SD slot up to 32GB
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0 and AV ports
- Audio Output – HDMI, AV, and optical S/PDIF
- Video codecs – VP9-10/ and H.265 up to [email protected], H.264, WMV, MPEG-1/2/4, VC-1, AVS, and RealVideo up to [email protected]
- Audio codecs – MP3, WMA, AAC, WAV, FLAC, Ogg, and programmable with 7.1/5.1 down-mixing
- Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet, dual band WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0
- USB – 2x USB 2.0 ports, 1x USB OTG port
- Misc – IR receiver, power button
- Power Supply – 5V/2A
- Dimensions & weight – N/A
Rikomagic MK22 comes with attractive UI design for better user experience and preload Kodi with support H/W decoding. In the package you will find: MK22 TV Box, HDMI cable, USB Cable, AV Cable, Power supply, Remote control and User Manual. At the moment, the lack of product page for MK22, while the announcement of the device is in the NEWS on Rikomagic website. If we will have more information and pricing, we’ll let you know.
Discussion about this post