Today we want to show you another TV Box comes with a Rockchip RK3229 chipset called R-BOX. The SoC RK3229 actually doing very well with video playback in 4K and in addition is inexpensive, you can see it at a price TV Boxes equipped with this chipset. R-Box TV Box apart from Rockchip SoC has 2GB of RAM and 8GB Flash. This is not a common sight, as the most common devices receive only 1GB of RAM. Equipment R-BOX Android TV Box in to 2GB of RAM certainly allow the device to work faster and more stable.
The R-BOX is available on Geekbuying for $34.99 + free shipping. The price is really attractive considering that it has 2GB of RAM, RK3229 chipset and Android 5.1.1. Yes agrees to Android 5.1.1. So far in devices with Rockchip RK3229 processor, we only saw Android 4.4. Housing TV Box is also similar to Qintex T9S Plus with Amlogic S905. The R-BOX has also a LED digital display on the front.
R-BOX TV Box technical specifications:
- CPU – Rockchip RK3229 quad core ARM Cortex A7 processor @ 1.5 GHz
- GPU – ARM Mali-400MP2
- Memory – 2GB DDR3
- Storage – 8GB eMMC flash + micro SD slot (up to 32GB)
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0 up to 4K2K @ 60 fps, and AV output (composite + stereo audio)
- Audio Ouput- HDMI, AV, and optical S/PDIF (TBC)
- Connectivity – 10/100M Ethernet, 802.11 b/g/n WiFi and Bluetooth 4.0
- USB – 3x USB 2.0 host ports including one OTG capable
- Misc – IR receiver, built-in microphone, power button, reset pinhole, front panel LCD display
- Power Supply – 5V/2A
- Dimensions – 11.60 x 11.60 x 2 cm
In the package you will find: TV box, IR remote, HDMI cable, Power adapter, User manual. $34.99 seems to be a reasonable price for the R-BOX, given its good specification. If you wear with the intention to buy TV Box and you have a limited budget, the R-BOX seems to be a good choice.
Discussion about this post