Today we have some new information about the new device of the well-known vendor Qintex (Qintex-Tech Co.,Ltd, but brand mark appearing on the TV Boxes is QINTAIX) which recently announced a new device in its portfolio, this time is an HDMI Stick format called QINTAIX R33. QINTAIX R33 is an Android TV Stick powered by the popular Rockchip RK3328 SoC.
HDMI Stick format is still very popular, the biggest advantage is its pocket size. QINTAIX R33 TV Dongle and similar can be taken anywhere. The new QINTAIX R33 as we mentioned is equipped with popular RK3328 SoC, and also has 2GB RAM and 8GB or 16GB eMMC for data that can be enlarged by 32GB via micro SD card slot. R33 Android TV Stick runs on Android 7.1. More details in the specification below.
QINTAIX R33 Android TV Stick specifications:
- CPU – Rockchip RK3328, Quad-core Cortex A53 @ up to 1.5GHz
- GPU – Mali-450MP2 GPU,support OpenGL ES1.1/2.0
- Memory – 2GB RAM DDR3
- Internal Storage – 8GB or 16GB eMMC + micro SD card slot (up to 32GB)
- Connectivity – Dual Band 2.4G/5G WiFi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0
- Video decode – H.264/AVC Base/Main/High/High10 profile @ level 5.1; up to 4Kx2K @ 60fps H.265/HEVE Main/Main10 profile @ level 5.1 High-tier; up to 4Kx2K @60fps VP9, up to 4Kx2K @ 60fps
- Audio decode – MP3/WMA/AAC/WAV/OGG/AC3/DDP/TrueHD/DTS/DTS/HD/FLAC/APE
- USB – 1 * USB3.0, 1* USB2.0
- HDMI Out – HDMI2.0 4K*[email protected] display
- Other interfaces – HDMI 2.0a for [email protected], micro SD card slot, DC in jack
- Power – DC 5V/2A
- Dimensions – 10 x 4 x 1cm
- Weight – 320g
In the package we will find: TV Dongle, HDMI Cable, User Manual, Power supply. Android TV Stick supports Miracast, AirPlay, DLNA and also has an external WiFi antenna. QINTAIX R33 TV Stick can probably be expected at the beginning of May, at the moment there is no price information.