Another day and another TV Box comes with a new Amlogic S912. Today we want to show you the unboxing of QINTAIX Q912 Android TV Box. I first wrote about the Q912 TV Box at the beginning of August. As you know, this is an interesting TV Box, looking not typical. It was equipped with two external WiFi antennas. We have already become accustomed to TV Boxes looking like a square or rectangle with built-in WiFi (without external antennas), so it is a nice change and a breath of fresh air 🙂. QINTAIX Q912 is another TV Box which has Amlogic S912 chip. Below we remind the specification and show details of the device.
I want to say thanks to Qintex company (Qintex-Tech Co.,Ltd, but brand mark appearing on the TV Boxes is QINTAIX) company for sending us a QINTAIX Q912 TV Box to review. Now QINTAIX Q912 Android TV Box is available in the Official Qintex store on Aliexpress.com for $96 + free shipping.
QINTAIX Q912 technical specifications:
- CPU – Amlogic S912 Octa-core ARM Cortex A53 processor @up to 2.0GHz
- GPU – ARM Mali-820MP3 @up to 750MHz
- Memory – 2GB DDR3
- Storage – 16GB eMMC flash + micro SD slot
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0a and AV ports
- Audio Output – HDMI, AV, and optical S/PDIF
- Video codecs – VP9 profile 2 up to 4K @ 60 fps, H.265 MP-10@L5.1 up to 4K 60fps, H.264 AVC up to 4K @ 30 fps, H.264 MVC up to 1080p60, MPEG-4, WMV/VC-1 SP/MP/AP, AVS-P16(AVS+)/AVS-P2 JiZhun Profile, MPEG-2 MP/HL, MPEG-1 MP/HL, and RealVIDEO 8/9/10 all up to 1080p60
- Audio codecs – MP3, AAC, RM, FLAC, Ogg, support for 7.1/5.1 down-mixing; dual stereo output
- Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet, dual band WiFi 802.11 b/g/n + Bluetooth 4.0
- USB – 3x USB 2.0 ports
- Misc – IR receiver, power button, front panel LCD display, LEDs
- Power Supply – 5V/2A
- Power consumption – 5 watts typical; less than 0.02W in standby mode (TBC)
- Dimensions – 15.5 x 10.7 x 2.2 cm
- Weight – N/A
- QINTAIX Q912 Android TV Box
- HDMI cable
- Power adapter 5V/2.5A (EU)
- Remote control (without AAA batteries)
- RCA Audio / Video Cable, 3 RCA Male
- Quick Install Guide
On one side there is a micro SD card slot and a reset hole. On the rear panel are: DC jack 5V, Gigabit LAN (RJ45), HDMI 2.0a, AV port, S/PDIF optical and 3 x USB 2.0.
At the bottom of the device there are holes for the discharge of hot air, serial number and MAC address. Below also remote control.
Below the video where you can see exactly how looks QINTAIX Q912, and what accessories has. Review coming soon.