At the beginning of December 2015 we wrote about the new TV Box from PROBOX2 called PROBOX2 Z. Today, while we have the opportunity to show you unboxing the next TV Box from PROBOX2 this time equipped with the SoC Amlogic S905. PROBOX2 brand is responsible for the success of the EX+ TV Box and known remote controller witair mouse called Remote+ (more info in review).
PROBOX2 Z TV Box specification:
- CPU – Amlogic S905 quad core ARM Cortex-A53 @ up to 2.0GHz
- GPU – Penta-core Mali-450MP Up to 750 MHz
- Memory – 1GB DDR3
- OS – Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Storage – 8GB eMMC flash + micro SD card slot
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0 up to 4K @ 60 Hz with HDMI CEC support
- Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0
- Interfaces – 2x USB 2.0 host ports, TF Card slot, HDMI, S/PDIF, LAN RJ45 (1000Mbps), DC in Jack
- Misc – IR Receiver, Power LED
- Power Supply – 5V/2A
- Dimensions – 110mm * 110mm * 17.5mm
- Weight – 185g
What we find in the box? The box included everything that you need to get started:
- PROBOX2 Z Android TV Box
- HDMI cable
- Power adapter 5V/2A (EU)
- Remote control (without AAA batteries)
- Quick Start Guide
As you can see in the above image PROBOX2 Z the looks identical to Beelink Mini MX, of course, differs only in branding. PROBOX2 Z is a small, well and solidly made TV Box with good quality plastic. As we said at the beginning of his heart is a new Amlogic S905 Quad core 64-bit Cortex A53 Up to 2.0GHz processor which supports UHD 4K@60fps HW decoding, multiple formats including H.265 10-bit, H.264, AVS+ and also FHD 1080p @60fps HW encoding, H.264. This small TV Box (11 x 11 x 1.75 cm) also has a housing made of good quality plastic. The front panel has IR receiver and power LED. On one side is a one USB 2.0 port and micro SD card slot. On therear panel are: 5V DC jack, USB 2.0 port, HDMI 2.0 port, RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet port and an Optical S / PDIF port.
At the bottom of the device is a serial number, and you’ll notice a hole to reset. The bottom of the device formed is covered with a rubber which causes no slippage. Below also remote control.
As we said at the beginning of PROBOX2 Z is a small TV Box (the same as Beelink Mini MX) and extra thin. Below pictures PROBOX2 Z TV Box compared to matchbox.
Below the video where you can look specifically at the PROBOX2 Z TV Box and accessories that are included. Coming soon review.