As you know there is a lot of TV Boxes equipped with Amlogic S812 and many manufacturers who produce devices with this chip. Today we want to show you the unboxing of the new TV Box from PROBOX2 called PROBOX2 EX+. Probably most of you remember the PROBOX2 brand and earlier model PROBOX2 EX. EX+ TV Box – Extreme Media player is a refreshed version of the EX TV Box model. I want to say thanks to PROBOX2 team for sending us a PROBOX2 EX+ with PROBOX2 Remote+ to review.
PROBOX2 EX+ with PROBOX2 Remote+ is available on w2comp for $129.99, on Amazon for $139.99 and on eBay for $139.99.
PROBOX2 EX+ is a small, well and aesthetically made TV Box. As we said at the beginning of his heart is Amlogic S812 Quad Core Cortex A9 CPU processor which supports [email protected] H.265/H.264 hardware decoding, FHD 1080p @30fps hardware encoding, supports H.264. Device also has Kodi Isengard, Gigabit Ethernet and Wi-Fi 802.11ac. PROBOX2 EX+ runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop and has external wifi antenna.
PROBOX2 Remote+ is a combination of air mouse and gamepad. It looks very interesting compared to typical remote control. Main Features:
- 2.4Ghz wireless, operating range up to 10 Meters
- Six-axis gyroscope & accelerometer
- Gaming controller function
- Superior accuracy control
- USB plug-and-play receiver
- Built-in microcphone / Audio chat function
- Require 2x AAA battery. Advanced power management
- Multi-OS support (Android / MAC OS / Windows / Linux)
- Support Media Player/ Smart TV/ Computer
PROBOX2 EX+ Technical Specifications:
- CPU – Amlogic S812 Quad Core Cortex A9 CPU, up to 2Ghz
- GPU – Octa Core Mali-450 GPU, up to 600Mhz
- Memory – 2GB DDR3
- Storage – 16GB eMMC + Micro SD card slot (up to 32GB)
- Wireless Connectivity – 802.11ac Dual Band WIFI (2.4Ghz / 5.8Ghz), Bluetooth 4.0
- OS – Android Lollipop 5.1
- Video Output – HDMI 1.4b, up to 4K** @ 30fps, Support HDMI-CEC
- Audio Output – Via HDMI 1.4b, optical SPDIF
- Power – DC 5V 2A adapter (CE, FCC, CCC Certified)
- Peripheral Interface – RJ-45 Ethernet Port (10/100/1000Mbps), USB 2.0 Port x 2, OTG Port, TF Card Reader, AV Port, IR Sensor (Remote included)
- Dimensions / Weight – 115mm * 115mm * 26mm / 200g
What we find in the box? The box included everything that you need to get started:
- PROBOX2 EX+ Android TV Box
- HDMI cable
- Dual-Band Antenna
- Power adapter 5V/2A (EU)
- Remote control (without AAA batteries)
- AV cable
- USB cable
- User Manual
PROBOX2 Remote+ Technical Specifications:
- Technology – Six-axis gyroscope & accelerometer
- Wireless Connectivity – 2.4Ghz Wireless (USB receiver)
- Support OS – Android OS/iOS/Windows/Linux
- Support Device – Media Player/SmartTV/Computer
- Microphone – Built-in
- Battery – 2 x AAA Batteries
- Control Keys – D-Pad, 4 Game buttons,Menu button and Home button, Volume Up/Down/Mute button, MOde switching button and Mic button
- Mode – Remote controle Mode / Air Mouse Mode, Gaming Mode (Vertical) / Gaming Mode (Horizontal)
- Color – Black
- PROBOX2 Remote+
- USB Receiver
- User Manual
The housing PROBOX2 EX+ is made of good quality not shiny plastic. At the top is the POWER button The front panel has IR receiver and power LED. On one side there are two USB 2.0 ports, OTG port and micro SD card slot. On the rear panel are: 5V DC jack 3.5 mm, AV port, RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet port, HDMI port and an optical S / PDIF port.
At the bottom of the device you see warm air outlet. Below also PROBOX2 Remote+ and USB receiver.
Like ZIDOO X6 Pro, PROBOX2 EX+ is a small TV Box measures 115mm * 115mm * 26mm. Below pictures PROBOX2 EX+ compared to matchbox.
Below the video where you can look specifically at the PROBOX2 EX+ with PROBOX2 Remote+ and accessories that are included. Coming soon review.
We could not resist the temptation and apart from unboxing, we have made the first start PROBOX2 EX+ TV Box. The main screen (PROBOX2 Launcher) look very simple, user-friendly and easy to use. Below a few screenshots.
Discussion about this post