Today we have great news for you not only for PROBOX2 fans, but also for all TV Boxes fans. The PROBOX2 team is not idle, and launches (and to its portfolio) a new TV Box called the PROBOX2 AVA.
The new PROBOX2 AVA TV Box is powered by well known Realtek RTD1295 (Octa Core ARM Cortex-A53 CPU, main frequency up to 2Ghz), so he offers more advanced than the typical TV Boxes. Probably most of you already know what features has PROBOX2 AVA, so you can safely say that the ZIDOO X9S, ZIDOO X10, Beelink SEA I, MeLE V9 and other TV Boxes known manufacturers will have competition. The PROBOX2 AVA TV Box comes with Dual HDMI which means it has two HDMI ports: HDMI Out and HDMI IN for recording live TV via DVB-T Digital TV tuner or signal from other devices to 2.5″ SATA HDD / USB Storage / SD Card, also has PIP function (Picture in Picture) mode which allows you to monitor the HDMI signal in a floating window on home screen and you can use other apps simultaneously.
PROBOX2 AVA supports 2.5″inch SATA Hard disk by easy insertion. It built-in 16GB eMMC memory to enhance overall computing power and content storage supporting smooth high-definition video playback, recording and other high-end multimedia features with low power consumption. Android 6.0 introduces Adoptable Storage. Adoptable Storage enables a user to set up his TF card / USB Drive as internal storage up to 64GB, and store applications, their data, and media on an adopted TF card / USB Drive (more here).
PROBOX2 AVA is running the latest Android 6.0 with a smooth and user-friendly PROBOX2 APEX UI Launcher + OpenWRT(NAS) support samba server, iTunes(DAAP) server, DLNA(UPnP) server, FTP server, AFP function (for Apple TimeMachine), BitTorrent download function. More details in the specifications below.
PROBOX2 AVA TV Box Specifications:
- CPU – Realtek RTD1295DD Quad Core 64bit Cortex A53
- GPU – ARM Mali-T820MP3 GPU (3-Core)
- Memory – 2GB DDR4
- Internal Storage – 16GB eMMC
- Wireless Connectivity – 802.11ac, Dual Band WIFI (2.4Ghz / 5.8Ghz), Bluetooth 4.0
- OS – Android 6.0 + OpenWRT(NAS) dual system run simultaneously
- Video Input – HDMI 2.0 with HDCP2.2 input, support PIP, HDMI IN stream and stream output via UDP etc…
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0a with HDCP2.2 output, Support 4K@60fps, HDR, HDMI-CEC Support 23.976 and 29.94
- Audio Output – HDMI 2.0a (support 7.1 HD Audio passthrough and downmix), optical SPDIFPower DC 12V 1.5A adapter (CE, FCC, CCC Certified)
- Peripheral Interface – RJ-45 Ethernet Port (1000Mbps), USB 3.0 Port x 1, USB 2.0 Port x 1, TF Card Reader, IR Sensor (Remote included)
- Supported HDD – Support 2.5” SATA I/II/III internal Hard disk, up to 4TB
- Supported Video Format – UHD 4K 60fps HW decoding, supports multiple formats including H.265 10-bit, H.264 & VP9 DAT/MPEG/MPE/MPG/TS/TP/VOB/ISO/AVI/MP4/MOV/3GP/FLV/MKV M2TS/MTS/M4V/WMV/ASF/RM/RMVB
- Supported Audio Format – MP2/MP3/WMA/OGG/FLAC/APE/AAC/WAV/OGA/ALAC Programmable with 7.1/5.1 down-mixing
- Dimensions / Weight – 200mm * 125mm * 21mm / 265g
PROBOX2 AVA is now available to pre-order on W2COMP store for $135 and $149.99 (with Remote+ (Flymouse controller with Mic & Gaming function). On Amazon and Ebay store TV Box will be available from 28 July. More details about the new TV Box found on the PROBOX2 AVA product page.