PrimeMini Connect is a first fanless Mini PC powered by AMD Embedded processor in portfolio Prime Computer. “The mini PC can show its strengths perfectly as a powerful thin client, especially in demanding and harsh environments.”
PrimeMini Connect is a Fanless Mini PC dedicated to Digital Signage, Thin Cient, Embedded PC and more
Prime Computer is a Swiss company that has several Mini PCs and servers in its portfolio. This time, Prime Computer introduces a fanless Mini PC powered by the AMD Ryzen Embedded R1606G processor. Besides, the built-in AMD processor works very efficiently and provides sufficient computing performance with low energy consumption.
PrimeMini Connect Mini PC Overview Features
First of all, PrimeMini Connect is not a huge fanless Mini PC (measures 17.7 x 11.4 x 5.5 cm), which will work in difficult conditions. All-aluminum housing is resistant to dust and dirt, which is to ensure long life and reliability. Besides, the device has three full-fledged video outputs in the form of an HDMI and two DisplayPort connections. Additionally, Wi-Fi and two Ethernet interfaces provide optimal connection to local networks and the Internet. Below you will find the full specs of the Mini PC (barebone Mini PC, without RAM and storage).
PrimeMini Connect Fanless Mini PC Specification:
- CPU – AMD Ryzen Embedded R1606G processor (1MB L2, 4MB L3 cache, 2.6 GHz up to 3.5GHz, TDP 25 W), TPM 2.0
- GPU – AMD Radeon Vega 3
- OS – Microsoft® Windows®: 10, Linux: Ubuntu
- Memory – 2 slots for 4GB, 8GB, 16GB, 32GB DDR-4 2400MHz SODIMM 260
- Storage – 1x NVMe SSD, 1x 2.5″ SATA III SSD slot
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0, 2x DisplayPort 1.4
- Audio – Via HDMI, Combo Line-in/Line-out
- Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet, dual band 802.11b/g/n/ac WiFi (Intel Wireless AC 9560) & Bluetooth 5.1
- USB – 3x USB 3.1 ports
- Misc – Power button, Kensington Lock, IP51
- Rear Panel – 2x USB 3.1, 2x RJ45/LAN, 1x HDMI, 2x DP, 1x DC, 2x Wi-Fi antenna
- Fron Panel – 1x USB 3.1, Combo Line-in/Line-out
- Dimensions – 17.7 x 11.4 x 5.5 cm
- Weight – 1.4 kg
It is also worth mentioning that PrimeMini Connect Mini PC suitable for digital signage, rugged thin client, multi-screen client, edge client, embedded PC, and more.
Availability and Price
At the moment, we do not know the price of the AMD-powered PrimeMini Connect. Certainly, it will soon appear at Prime Computer resellers. In addition, the company also allows leasing of its devices. So you can find out about the new PrimeMini Connect Mini PC on the product page.