The PIX NII is a 4K palm-sized Mini PC from PIXCORE which you will find in the crowdfunding campaign on Indiegogo. PIX NII, in addition to fitting in the palm of your hand, it is powered by the Intel Pentium Silver N6005 processor. Besides, support for up to 16GB of RAM and a 1TB SSD. Additionally, it supports a 4K @60Hz dual display and WiFi 6.
PIXCORE’s Palm-sized Mini PC on Indiegogo
The PIX NII Mini PC is now available on Indiegogo in a crowdfunding campaign in several perks to choose from:
- 8GB RAM / 512GB SATA SSD for $159 / $259 (retail)
- 8GB RAM / 1TB SATA SSD for $219 / $359 (retail)
- 16GB RAM / 1TB NVMe SSD for $249 / $399 (retail)
There are also bundle discounts for folks who want to buy a 2-pack of the 8GB/512GB or 16GB/1TB models.
Also Read: GK MAX is a Fanless Mini PC based on N6005 Jasper Lake Chip
PIX NII Mini PC Overview Features
PIXCORE says:” with 2.6 * 2.7 inch, PIX NII is portable and easy to carry anywhere, you can easily fit in a backpack or even just your pocket.” Most of the palm-sized Mini PCs that have appeared so far have been powered by Jasper Lake series CPUs (N5105, N5095). However, inside the PIX NII Mini PC, we find the Intel Pentium Silver N6005 processor (10-watt, 4-core, 4-thread) which has a base frequency of 2GHz and supports burst speeds up to 3.3 GHz, and Intel UHD graphics.
Besides, a micro desktop PC features LPDDR4 memory (up to 16GB), an M.2 2242 slot with support for a PCIe NVMe or SATA SSD, and support for WiFi 6 or Bluetooth 5.2. In addition, it supports a 4K dual display via HDMI 2.0 and Gigabit Ethernet. Despite its small size, the Mini PC has a large number of ports and an active cooling system. It’s worth mentioning that PIX NII works with multiple systems including Windows 10/11, Ubuntu, and Linux. Details are in the specification below.
PIX NII Mini PC Specifications:
- CPU – Intel Pentium N6005 quad-core processor @ 2.0GHz / 3.3GHz (Turbo), 10W TDP
- GPU – Intel UHD graphics
- RAM Memory – 8GB or 16GB DDR4 RAM
- SATA or NVMe SSD with 256GB, 512GB, or 1TB capacity (up to 520MB/s with SATA, 1,000MB/s with NVMe)
- MicroSD card socket
- Video Output – 2x HDMI 2.0 ports up to 4Kp60
- Audio – 3.5mm audio jack, digital audio via HDMI
- Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 port
- 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax Wi-Fi 6
- Bluetooth 5.2
- USB – 3x USB 3.2 ports
- Misc – Virtually silent fan
- Power Supply – 12V/3A USB Type-C power supply (not compliant with USB PD)
- Dimensions – 6.9 x 6.6 x 4.8 cm (2.7 x 2.6 x 1.9 inch)
- Weight – About 160 grams
Discussion about this post