PiPO known Chinese devices maker, refreshes one of the most interesting models of mini PC which is present on the market under the name PiPO X8. Interesting because the device is a combination tablet, or otherwise, a mini PC equipped with a screen. The updated version of this mini PC with touch screen is called PiPO X9S.
PiPO X9S is quite unique miniature computer with integrated touchscreen. The device is powered by an Intel processor, provides quite a few different kinds of connectors and works under Windows 10. To purchase this mini PC is to convince users reasonable price. PiPO X9S is a computer with a touch screen with a diagonal of 8.9-inch and a resolution of 1920 x 1200 pixels. The heart of the device is now a Intel Atom x5-Z8300 Cherry Trail clocked at 1.44 GHz (1.84 GHz Turbo), which supports 4 GB of RAM. On board there were also 64 GB of internal memory which can be expanded by a further 64GB via microSD card.
The user has access to popular modules, Bluetooth 4.0 and Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n. On the side of the chassis has two USB ports (one USB 2.0 and one UBS 3.0), headphone jack, volume control and power button. On the back panel there said microSD card slot, two USB 2.0 ports, an HDMI port, RJ-45, DC jack and external antenna.
PiPO X9S technical specifications:
- CPU – Intel Atom x5-Z8300 “Cherry Trail” quad core processor @ 1.44 GHz/1.84 GHz
- GPU – Intel Gen8 HD graphics
- Memory – 4 GB DDR3Storage – 64 GB flash, and micro SD slot up to 64GB
- Video Output – HDMI 1.4a
- Audio Output – HDMI, 3.5mm audio jack, and stereo speakers
- Connectivity – 10/100M Ethernet ports, 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth 4.0
- USB – 4x USB 2.0 host ports
- Misc – Power and volume buttons, and reset pinhole.
- Power Supply – 12V/2.4A
- Dimensions – 165x133x53mm
- Weight – 500 grams
The device also has a two speakers placed at both sides of the structure. The whole runs under Windows 10 Home. PiPO X9S is available on GeekBuying for $199.99. The device should be well check out the commercial solutions as POS.