Chinese brand PiPO introduces a new version of its interesting mini PC model called PiPO X9. You could say that it is upgraded or refreshed version of the well-known model of the mini PC called PiPO X8. PiPO X9 is equipped with a larger touchscreen, exactly 8.9 inch 1920 x 1200 pixel display.
PiPO X9 also has a Dual OS configuration booting both systems: Windows 10 and Android 4.4. What was the impact on the equipment Pipo X9 screen 8.9 inch Full HD? Probably easier to work with two systems, and customer suggestions that the 7-inch screen is not enough. What we find inside this hybrid (a combination tablet and a mini-desktop pc)? Most components do not differ from the model Pipo X8. Let’s look at the specifications.
PiPO X9 Technical Specifications:
- CPU: Intel Atom Z3736F Bay Trail processor with Intel HD graphics
- RAM: 2 GB DDR3
- Storage: 32 GB internal storage + micro SD slot (up to 32GB)
- Video & Audio Output: HDMI, 3.5mm Audio
- Screen: 8.9 Inch (1920x1200px)
- Connectivity: 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, Ethernet
- USB: 4x USB 2.0 port
- Other Features: Power button, Integrated Speakers
- OS: Dual Boot: Windows 10 and Android 4.4
In the package you will find: X9 and power adapter. Now PiPO X9 is available on Gearbest in presale (which lasts until 2 October), priced at $134.93 + free shipping.