PiPO Technology is a Taiwanese invested company, located in Shenzhen, specializing in OEM/ODM manufacturing service. Recently brand PiPO showed at the Hong Kong Global Sources Exhibitions 2015 many different devices such as PiPO X1S Compute Stick, PiPO K1 Keyboard PC, eScooter and new mini PC called PiPO X7 Pro. Housing and shape of the new X7 Pro is known, we saw it in the model Vensmile IPC002 (W10) and Beelink P1.
PiPO X7 Pro is equipped with Intel Atom x5-Z8300 Cherry Trail processor and 2GB DDR3 RAM, 32GB of NAND flash storage, b/g/n WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0 and a USB 3.0 port. X7 Pro runs Windows 10. Z8300 is the first Intel Atom CPU to utilize the 14nm Soc technology, which is the next generation microarchitecture and can lead the market about 2 years. Moreover, Z8300 is also 64-bit CPUs, Quad cores up to 1.8Ghz frequency, and powered of Gen 8 graphics.
PiPO X7 Pro Technical Specifications:
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Atom x5-Z8300 Cherry Trail (quad-core, up to 1.8GHz)
- GPU: Intel HD Gen8 Graphics
- RAM: 2GB DDR3
- Storage: 32GB NAND Flash + microSD slot (upt to 64GB)
- Video & Audio Output: HDMI, 3.5mm Audio
- Connectivity: Dual Band 802.1 b/g/n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0
- Interfaces: 1x Micro USB, 1x USB2.0, 1x USB3.0, HDMI, 1xMicro SD card slot, 1xEarphone jack
- Other: Power button, power LED
- Power Supply: 12V/2.4A
- Dimensions: 150x82x11mm
- Weight: 180g grams
PiPO X7 Pro mini PC is available in presale on Gearbest for $119.54 and Geekbuying for $118.99.
Discussion about this post