After a few days of presentation we have the final specifications of mini pc PIPO X7. Pipo X7 is yet another mini PC powered by Intel Atom Z3735 / Z3736 quad core processor running Windows 8.1 with Bing, and since it’s now pretty clear all these device should run Ubuntu (Linuxium showed it was possible for MeegoPad T01) or other Linux desktop distributions with full GPU support, they’ll gather more interest from Linux users, especially given this mini PC with 2GB and 32GB storage can be pre-ordered for $89.98 on GearBest (normally about 79€) with PX7CN or PipoX7LM coupon (also available on Aliexpress.com), making it more interesting price-wise than MeegoPad T01, especially since it comes with an Ethernet port, and (probably) an Intel Atom Z3736 processor with a higher burst frequency (2.16 GHz vs 1.83 GHz).
Since GearBest has done a pretty poor job at listing the specs for this item, I got the full technical details from GeekBuying, with some errors as well, but still better:
- SoC – Intel Atom Bay Trail Z3735F up to 1.83 GHz or Z3736F up to 2.16 GHz with Intel HD graphics up to 646 MHz. On GeekBuying they list Z3736F clocked at 1.83 GHz.
- System Memory – 2GB DDR3
- Storage – 32GB eMMC (listed as NAND flash?) + micro SD slot (up to 16GB?)
- Video & Audio Output – HDMI up to 1080p
- Audio I/O – HDMI, earphone jack, built-in stereo speakers and microphone
- Connectivity – 10/100M Ethernet, 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi with external antenna, (and Bluetooth 4.0)
- USB – 4x USB 2.0 host ports
- Misc – Power button
- Power Supply – 12V/2A
- Dimensions – 188 x 150 x 24 mm or 188 x 123 x 25 mm (Aluminium enclosure)
- Weight – 403g
The packages only includes the box and a 12V/2A power supply, no cables are provided. It comes with Windows 8.1 with Bing but as usual the license issue is unclear.