PiPO company needs no introduction. The company offers a tablets and a mini PCs but not only. PiPO launches mini PC called PiPO X6S.
The PiPO X6S mini PC is equipped with Intel Atom x5-Z8300 Cherry Trail processor and 4GB RAM, 64GB eMMC, and a 2.5″ internal SATA bay, that includes support for 802.11ac WiFi, and two Ethernet ports. The X6S mini PC runs on Windows 10 Home and it is available in two colors: black and white. The PiPO company did a mini PC that has interesting features compared to the existing products from its own portfolio, as well as in comparison to the competition. The use of a SATA port and dual Ethernet ports (1x 10 / 100Mbps and 10/100 / 1000Mbps) allows the use of PiPO X6S for commercial purposes.
- SoC – Intel Atom x5-Z8300 “Cherry Trail” quad core processor @ 1.44 GHz/1.84 GHz
- GPU – Intel Gen8 HD graphics
- Memory – 4 GB DDR3
- Storage – 64 GB flash, 2.5″ SATA drive support, and micro SD slot up to 128GB
- Video and Audio Output – HDMI and AV
- Connectivity – 1x 10/100M Ethernet port and 1x 10/100/1000M Ethernet port, 802.11 b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth 4.0 via Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 3160 Plus Bluetooth card
- USB – 2x USB 2.0 host ports, 1x USB 3.0 port
- Misc – Reset and power button
- Power Supply – 5V/3A
- Dimensions – 153.4×153.4x38mm
- Weight – 340 grams
Source: via CNXSoft