PIPO renews its flagship model tablet with 8.9 “screen. Just introduced M7T a model that presents the usual Soc Quad Core RK3188 and has as main advantages the inclusion of a 3G module for calls and data, and a 8.9-inch PLS display panel quality.
The based configuration M7T – Soc Quad Core RK3188 central element with 2GB of RAM, 16GB of storage memory, wifi b / g / n, GPS and 3G communication module with support for data and calls. The screen is 8.9 inch IPS panel PLS, FHD 1920 × 1200 resolution and has light sensor. The cameras on this computer are 2M and 5MP respectively and includes a battery 6300mha. A highlight their level of connectivity 2 USB, one miniHDMI output ports. In terms of design only highlight its aluminum body and the rest is not particularly noteworthy.
● Display: 8.9″, 1920*1200 IPS(16:10)
● Touch Panel: Capacitive 10-touch
● CPU: Rockchip 3188 Cortex A9,1.6GHz,Quad-core CPU+Quad-core GPU
● RAM: 2GB DDR3
● Operation System: Android 4.2
● Camera: Front 2M, back 5M auto focus, flashlight
● WiFi: 802.11b/g/n
● Internal 3G built-in: Yes, WCDMA, data & phone call
● Bluetooth 4.0: Yes
● Built-in GPS receiver
● Sensor: G-sensor, Gyro sensor, light sensor, e-compass
● Others: Micro SD slot, mic, speaker, mini HDMI output
● Battery capacity: 6300mAh by 3.7V
● Housing material: metal +plastic back
The PIPO M7T available on AliExpress.com from 183 € shipping included. Interesting tablet screen quality riding with good viewing angles and contrast and its 3G support.