Chinese manufacturer PiPO recently showed a lot new devices which we could find out from the videos published by armdevices and notebook italia. Last PiPO company unveiled the keyboard with a built-in PC called PiPO K1. K1 Keyboard PC runs on Windows 10 and is equipped with Intel Bay Trail processor.
PiPO K1 specification:
- SoC – Intel Atom Bay trail processor (likely Z3735F or Z3736F)
- Memory – 2GB
- Storage – 32 or 64 eMMC + micro SD port
- Keyboard – QWERTY with multi-touch touchpad
- Video Output – HDMI and VGA
- Audio – Stereo speakers
- Connectivity – Ethernet and WiFi
- USB – 2x USB host ports
- Misc – Power button
- Battery – ???
- Power – TBD
The keyboard has pre-installed Windows 10, and the touchpad support gestures like pinch and zoom. K1 Keyboard PC probably has a built-in battery for easier and simpler use also from the sofa, using Wi-Fi connection or using Miracast.