The company behind the successful development boards with branding connected with orange called Orange Pi – Shenzhen Xunlong Software CO., Limited, already soon introduce a new mini PC board dedicated enthusiasts programming, and developers called Orange Pi Plus 2E. New development boards will be built on an earlier model of Orange Pi Plus 2. Mini PC board is equipped with Allwinner H3 processor, 2GB of RAM and 16GB eMMC. Compared to the Orange Pi Plus 2, the board has been slimmed down without SATA and camera connector.
Orange Pi Plus 2E specifications:
- CPU – Allwinner H3 quad core Cortex A7 @ 1.3 GHz
- GPU – ARM Mali-400MP2 GPU up to 600 MHz
- Memory – 2GB DDR3
- Storage – 16GB eMMC, micro SD card slot
- Video Output – HDMI, AV port
- Audio I/O – HDMI, AV port, on-board microphone
- Connectivity – 10/100/1000M Ethernet, 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi
- USB – 3x USB 2.0 host ports, 1x micro USB OTG port (without external USB hub chip)
- Expansion – 40-pin Raspberry Pi compatible heade
- Debugging – 3-pin UART header for serial console
- Misc – IR receiver; Power, recovery, and upgrade buttons
- Power Supply – 5V/2A via barrel jack or 5V/GND header pins; Power and status LEDs; SY8106A regulator.
- Dimensions – 108 x 67 mm (TBC)
THe Orange Pi Plus 2E will sell for $35 coming soon.