Chinese tablets manufacturer Onda did not want to be behind the competition and introduces a new tablet called Onda V820w CH. The Onda V820w CH is equipped with Intel’s latest 14nm x5-Z8300 Cherry Trail quad-core processor clocked at 1.84GHz which is coupled with 2GB of DDR3L RAM. Onda tablet measures only 8.9mm thin, weighs 355 grams, and holds the tablet’s 8-inch IPS screen with a display resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels.
The V820w CH comes with a pre-installed Windows 10 operating system which comes with Microsoft’s Edge browser, Cortana virtual assistant, and more. The new tablet is also capable of 4K playback through its Micro HDMI output port as well as through Intel’s WiDi wireless protocol. Users can pair both a mouse and a keyboard with the V820w CH via Bluetooth 4.0.
Onda V820w CH technical specifiactions:
- 8-inch IPS screen with a resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels;
- Quad-core Intel Atom Z8300-x5 Cherry Trail;
- 2 GB RAM;32 GB of data;
- microSD memory card reader;
- Wi-Fi b / g / n, Bluetooth 4.0;
- webcam and camera 2 megapixels;
- microUSB and microHDMI;
- battery capacity of 4200 mAh;