Long ago we wrote about the TV Boxes with Rockchip RK3368. Most of the articles was dominated entries for TV boxes equipped with Amlogic S905. Still RK3368 devices appear on the market, and still have a pretty good which is why today we bring you the specifications of the new TV Box which appeared to offer a GeekBuying called NEXBOX Z68.
The NEXBOX Z68 TV Box is equipped with the already well known Rockchip RK3368,very popular chip which has supports 4K @ 60fps HEVC video playback. The correct playback of 1080p is now standard in TV Boxes with this chipset. Z68 TV Box also has HDMI 2.0 and runs on Android 5.1. Currently NEXBOX Z68 can be purchased on GeekBuying for $49.99 + free shipping and also on Gearbest for $49.89 + free shipping.
- CPU – Rockchip RK3368 Octa Core up to 1.5GHz (Cortex-A53 64bit)
- Operating System – Android 5.1
- GPU – PowerVR SGX6110 up to 700MHz (DVFS),OpenGL ES3.1, OpenCLES3 and DirectX 9.3
- Memory – 2GB DDR3
- Internal Storage – 16GB eMMC Flash + MicroSD card，Max to 32GB
- Connectivity – 2.4GHz/5GHz WiFi 802.11 b/g/n (AP6335), Gigabit Ethernet (10M/100M/1000M), Bluetooth 4.0
- Video output – HDMI OUT(1.4 and 2.0 ) to support maximum 4K@60fps
- HDMI Port – Standard HDMI female, v2.0 Support 4K@60fps Support HD Audio(7.1CH)
- Interfaces – 1xHDMI (A type Female): HDMI2.0, Support 4K×2K decode output, 2XUSB Host, 1xSPDIF, 1xTF Card, 1xRJ45, 1xDC Jack
- Power – DC 5V/3A
- Video decoder – HEVC/H.265 decoder by 4k@60FPS,Support up to 100Mbps bit rate, H.264 up to HP level 5.2 : 4Kx2K@30fps (4096×2304), MPEG-4 up to ASP level 5 : 1080p@60fps (1920×1088), MPEG-2 up to MP : 2160p@30fps (3840×2160), MPEG-1 up to MP : 1080p@60fps (1920×1088), H.263 : 576p@60fps (720×576), Sorenson Spark : 1080p@60fps (1920×1088), VC-1 up to AP level 3 : 1080p@30fps (1920×1088), RV8/RV9/RV10 : 1080p@60fps (1920×1088), VP6/VP8 : 2160p@24fps (3840×2160), AVS : 1080p@60fps (1920×1088), MVC : 2160p@30fps (3840×2160), For AVS, 4:4:4 sampling not supported, For H.264, image cropping not supported, For MPEG-4, GMC(global motion compensation) not supported, For VC-1, upscaling and range mapping are supported in image post-processor, For MPEG-4 SP/H.263/Sorenson spark, using a modified H.264 in-loop filter to, implement deblocking filter in post-processor unit
- Dimensions and Weight – N\A
In the package you will find: Z68 TV Box, IR remote control, HDMI cable, Power adapter. Surely most of you have pointed out the remote control, which looks identical to the model UGOOS UT4.