Lately, more and more talk about TV Boxes equipped with the new SoC from Rockchip called RK3229. Therefore, today (finally :-)) we pleased to show you the unboxing NEXBOX N9 TV Box equipped with Rockchip RK3229. As some of you will notice we wrote about a few days ago.
NEXBOX N9 TV Box specification:
- SoC – Rockchip RK3229 quad core ARM Cortex A7 processor @ 1.5 GHz
- GPU – ARM Mali-400MP2
- Memory – 1GB DDR3
- Storage – 8GB NAND flash + SD card slot up to 32GB
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0 up to 4K2K @ 60 fps, and 3.5mm AV output (composite)
- Audio Output – HDMI, AV, and coaxial S/PDIF
- Connectivity – 100Mbps Ethernet, 802.11 b/g/n WiFi
- USB – 4x USB 2.0 host ports
- Interfaces – HDMI port, RJ45 port, SPDIF port, 4x USB Host, SD Card Slot, AV Out; DC jack.
- Power Supply – 5V/2A
- Dimensions – 11.3 x 11.3 x 2.5 cm
- Weight – 224g
What we find in the box? The box included everything that you need to get started:
- NEXBOX N9 Android TV Box
- HDMI cable
- Power adapter 5V/2A (EU)
- Remote control (without AAA batteries)
- User Manual
The NEXBOX N9 TV Box is also a small (11.3 x 11.3 x 2.5 cm) well and solidly made of good quality plastic in black. Top housing is a matt while the sides of the device are shiny. As we said at the beginning of his heart is Rockchip RK3229 quad core ARM Cortex A7 processor @ 1.5 GHz which supports 4K*2K H.265/H.264 hardware decoding, 4K*2K UHD video playback, [email protected] and HD Audio (7.1CH) passthrough. Device runs on Android 4.4 KitKat. The front panel has IR receiver and power LED. On one side is a three USB 2.0 ports and SD card slot. On the rear panel are: another USB 2.0 port, Optical S / PDIF port, AV port, HDMI 2.0 port, RJ45 Ethernet port and 5V/2A DC jack.
At the bottom of the device there are rubber pads to prevent shifting. The NEXBOX N9 also has holes for the discharge of hot air. Below also remote control.
Below the video where you can look specifically at the NEXBOX N9 TV Box and accessories that are included. Coming soon review.