Slowly the market started the era of new TV Boxes, new because they have been equipped with the new chip from Rockchip called Rockchip RK3229. The first information about Rockchip RK3229 could read at the beginning of January when RK3229 was unveiled at CES 2016. If we take action and specification it does not differ much from Amlogic S905. RK3229 has support 4K2K 10-bit H.265 @ 60 fps (Up to 200 Mbps), 4K 10-bit H.264 @ 30 fps (Up to 250 Mbps) and 4K 8-bit VP9 @ 30 fps (Up to 200 Mbps). TV Boxes with this chipset is distinguished by an attractive price. Therefore, today we want to show TV Box with Rockchip RK3229 chip at an attractive price called NEXBOX N9.
Now NEXBOX N9 Android TV Box is available on TOMTOP for $27.32. Inside we find previously mentioned Rockchip RK3229 processor, 1GB of RAM and 8GB Flash for data. Also has Wifi 802.11 b / g / n and 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet. Device has 4x USB 2.0 ports and runs on Android 4.4.
- SoC – Rockchip RK3229 quad core ARM Cortex A7 processor @ 1.5 GHz
- GPU – ARM Mali-400MP2
- Memory – 1GB DDR3
- Storage – 8GB NAND flash + SD card slot up to 32GB
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0 up to 4K2K @ 60 fps, and 3.5mm AV output (composite)
- Audio Output – HDMI, AV, and coaxial S/PDIF
- Connectivity – 100Mbps Ethernet, 802.11 b/g/n WiFi
- USB – 4x USB 2.0 host ports
- Interfaces – HDMI port, RJ45 port, SPDIF port, 4x USB Host, SD Card Slot, AV Out; DC jack.
- Power Supply – 5V/2A
- Dimensions – 11.3 x 11.3 x 2.5cm
- Weight – 224g
In the package you will find: Android TV Box, Remote Control, HDMI Cable, Power Adapter, English User Manual. As we wrote earlier NEXBOX N9 TV Box is available on TOMTOP for $27.32. If you do not have a TV Box and do not want to overpay, you should be interested in this TV Box.