The SoC Amlogic S905 is known to all of us. Currently, devices with this chipset dominated the market. While will soon have to appear TV Box with the new SoC from Amlogic S905X called NEXBOX A5. How not difficult to guess NEXBOX A5 will be the first or one of the first TV Boxes that on your board will have a new S905X chipset, of which could be the last to know (more info about Amlogic S905X here).
The NEXBOX company, if any of you do not know this for sure he could get to know them several devices, among other things NEXBOX N9, which did unboxing. Soon the company will launch NEXBOX A5 TV Box with a new S905X. NEXBOX A5 TV Box will be available from April 30, 2016, and so soon. If you are interested contact NEXBOX through their website.
NEXBOX A5 TV Box specifications:
- CPU – Amlogic S905X quad core ARM Cortex-A53 @ up to 1.5GHz
- GPU – penta-core Mali-450MP GPU @ 750 MHz
- Memory – 2GB DDR3 (Option: 1GB)
- Storage – 16GB flash (8GB option) + micro SD card slot
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0a up to 4K @ 60 Hz, and AV port (composite)
- Audio Output – HDMI, optical S/PDIF, AV port (stereo audio)
- Video Codecs – 4K VP9 @ 60 fps, 4K 10-bit H.264 @ 60 fps
- Connectivity – 10/100M Ethernet, 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth 4.0
- USB – 2x USB 2.0 host ports
- Misc – Power button and LED.
- Power Supply – 5V/2A
- Dimensions & Weight – N/A