Another day and another TV Box comes with a new SoC Amlogic S912, this time from NEXBOX. Like mushrooms after the rain began to appear on TV Boxes with S912 chip. Therefore, today we would like to show you a new TV Box called NEXBOX A1 which comes with Amlogic S912 processor. NEXBOX brand needs no introduction in their portfolio, you can find a lot of different models of Android TV Boxes and Windows mini PCs. Most people who follow our blog, probably associated NEXBOX A1 TV Box. First time about NEXBOX A1 we mentioned at the beginning of August. While, we remember that NEXBOX as one of the first vendors announced the launch of TV Box with Amlogic S912.
Now NEXBOX A1 is available on Gearbest for $70.99 + free shipping (Ships after Sep 17), just use the coupon code: GBNA1. The NEXBOX A1 TV Box has 2GB of RAM and 16GB of flash for data, and also runs (such as devices with SoC: Amlogic S905X, Realtek RTD1295) on Android 6.0. Below specification.
- CPU – Amlogic S912 octa-core ARM Cortex A53 processor @ up to 2.0GHz
- GPU – ARM Mali-820MP3 @ up to 750MHz
- Memory – 2GB DDR3
- Storage – 16GB eMMC flash and SD slot up to 32GB
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0 and AV ports
- Audio Output – HDMI, AV, and optical S/PDIF
- Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet, dual band WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0
- USB – 2x USB 2.0 ports
- Misc – IR receiver, power button
- Power Supply – 5V/2A
- Dimensions- 9.3 x 9.3 x 1.5 cm
- Weight – 190 grams
In the package you will find: TV Box, Remote Control, HDMI Cable, Power Adapter, English Manual. It seems to us that the new TV Boxes with Amlogic S912 will gain similar success as earlier TV Boxes with Amlogic S812. If you plan to soon buy a TV Box, we advise you to abstain and wait for the new models of the S912 chip.