NEXBOX brand needs no introduction, it has recently been loudly about its products. As you can see the company is not idle because announced the launch of its Android TV Stick in HDMI Stick (male HDMI) format called NEXBOX 809VI. An interesting fact is that the NEXBOX 809VI TV Stick is equipped with Rockchip RK3368 chipset. It is indeed a novelty because until now (do not we remember) have not heard of the TV stick equipped with RK3368.
- SoC – Rockchip RK3368
- CPU – Octa-core Cortex A53 processor @ 1.2GHz
- GPU – PowerVR G6110 GPU
- OS – Android 5.1
- Memory – 2GB DDR3
- Storage – 8GB flash
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0 up to 4K*2K 60Hz
- Connectivity – 802.11 b/g/n WiFi @ 2.4GHz, Bluetooth 4.0
- USB – 2x USB 2.0 host ports, 1x micro USB port for power
- Power Supply – DC 5V/2A via micro USB port
- Dimensions – TBD
At the moment no information on availability and price. Perhaps the device is being tested and must have the necessary certificates. We hope that soon will appear on the manufacturer’s website www.inexbox.com. If we have more information we give you the know.