ZIDOO Team has prepared a large firmware update for one of its popular Android media players, namely ZIDOO Z9S. The new ZIDOO Z9S firmware v2.3.80 brings a lot of improvements, a large part of which can be found below. ZIDOO Z9S media player is powered by Realtek RTD1296DD SoC.
ZIDOO Z9S Android TV Box Specifications
- OS – Android 7.1 + OpenWRT(NAS) dual system run simultaneously
- CPU – Realtek RTD1296DD ARM Cortex-A53 Quad-Core
- GPU – Mali T820 MP3
- Memory – 2GB DDR
- Internal Storage – 16GB eMMC
- Connectivity – Wifi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2×2 MIMO 867Mbps, GIGABIT LAN RJ-45 Ethernet Jack (10/100/1000Mbps), Bluetooth BT4.1
- HDMI Port：
- Output HDMI 2.0a, Support [email protected], HDR10
- HDMI2.0 Input HDMI 2.0
- Video decode – HDR, 10-bit HEVC/H.265 up to [email protected], VP9 up to [email protected], H.264 up to [email protected]
- Audio decode – Support HD audio multichannel pass through and stereo decoding
- USB Port – 2x USB3.0, 2x USB2.0
- Power – DC 12V/3A
- Other interfaces: 3.5mm RS232, IR receiver, 3.5mm Cvbs Audio R/L, OPTICAL (2CH, 5.1CH), Key （Recovery, 2x SATA3.0 （To connect Serial ATA ), VFD display (with LED light), LED (Shutdown of red)
- Shell Aviation – Aluminum alloy case in silver
- Dimensions – 245 x 201 x 81mm
- Weight – 1.20 kg
What we find in the new ZIDOO Z9S Firmware v2.3.80
Z9S V2.3.80 Changelog
- Optimized system stability.
- Added the real-time bit rate.
- Added screen casting function.
- Optimized the problem that some videos cannot be played.
- Optimized the system frame rate switching function.
- Optimized interface freeze problem when there are too many music files.
- Optimized album sorting function.
- Fixed the problem that SACD album can not skip to next song occasionally.
- Optimized the display of some interfaces.
- Fixed the problem that lists of artists and albums don’t refresh when scanning.
- Optimized the sorting function for the current playlist.
- Optimized the device removal function.
- Image loading speed and stability.
- Optimized matching function.
- Added the loading function for artist list.
- Optimized CUE parsing.
- UPNP data loading speed.
- Optimized scanning stability.
- Fixed the problem that song details interface is sorted incorrectly.
- Added the custom sorting function on left menu (….)
- Added movie info acquisition when scanning.
- Optimized the information icons on movie details interface.
- Added more information in movie details interface.
The above are just a few of the features and improvements. Additionally, the full changelog can be found here.
Download ZIDOO Z9S Firmware v2.3.80
Upgrade Guide here. Below you can download OTA zip file with v2.3.80 firmware.