Today we bring you news from ZIDOO. ZIDOO company is expanding its portfolio with another flagship high-end media player called ZIDOO Z1000. Z1000 is another 4K UHD Android Media Player with aluminum housing and powered by already known from other models Realtek RTD1296 SoC.
As you can see in the picture, Z1000 Android TV Box has a stylish aluminum casing with large LED display. On the right side, is a hidden NSS patented metal HDD bay.
ZIDOO Z1000 Overview
This Android Media Player also has a Dual HDMI (same as ZIDOO X9S, ZIDOO Z10). You can connect via HDMI IN signal from the Digital TV tuner, and use the PiP (Picture in Picture), record the signal from the HDMI IN and stream it to devices on your network. TV Box also is equipped with Intelligent temperature-controlled double ball silent cooling fan. In addition to the mentioned RTD1296 SoC, inside you will find 2GB RAM and 16GB eMMC. ZIDOO Z1000 supports Gigabit Ethernet, Dual Band 802.11ac WIFI (new upgraded WIFI module 2T2R MIMO 867Mbps rate), Bluetooth 4.1. Z1000 TV Box has all the features known from other flagship ZIDOO’s media players, such as powerful subtitle function (support any change of fonts, a variety of color effect optional, support online download subtitles; Support both SUP and ASS effects captions), automatic Poster Wall function (automatic scanning, automatic category series films, and TV series, can be customized layout), full Blu-ray menu navigation, ZIDOO Theater, Multi-protocol (NFS,SMB V2,SMB V1) and Sharing, and more. Android Media Player runs on Android 7.1 + OpenWRT(NAS) dual system run simultaneously. Below more details.
ZIDOO Z1000 Android TV Box Specifications:
- OS – Android 7.1 + OpenWRT(NAS) dual system run simultaneously
- CPU – Realtek RTD1296 ARM Cortex-A53 Quad-CoreGPUARM T820 MP3(3-core)
- Memory – 2GB
- Internal Storage – 16GB eMMC
- WIFI Connectivity – 802. 11 AC MIMO Dual-band WIFI
- Ethernet – 1*RJ-45 Ethernet Jack(10/100/1000Mbps)
- HDMI Out – HDMI 2.0a, Support 4K@60fps, HDR10
- HDMI Input – HDMI 2.0
- Video decode – HDR, 10-bit HEVC/H.265 up to 4K@60fps,VP9 up to 4K@60fps, H.264 up to 4K@24fps
- Audio decode – Support HD audio multichannel direct access and stereo decoding
- Power – 100-240V~50/60Hz Max1.3A
- Hard Disk – 1*SATA3.0
- USB – 2*USB3.0, 2* USB2.0
- Other interfaces – 1*IR Receiver, 1*Composite video and audio port (Cvbs Out), 1*SPDIF(2CH,5.1CH), 1*RS232, 1*SATA 3.0
- What’s in the box – 1*Media Player, 1*Remote Control, 1*Power Cable, 1*SATA Cable, 1*User Manual
New Z1000 Android TV Box also will be shipped with full-function backlight learning remote control. At the moment there is no information about availability and price.