We have good news, there is a new X96H firmware update 20191028. X96H Smart TV Box is powered by low-cost Allwinner H603 SoC. An interesting thing is that the X96H TV Box has been equipped with Dual HDMI (HDMI Out and HDMI IN). The update is available as a .img file for PC update firmware.
Availability and price
Now X96H Smart TV Box is available on Gearbest for $32.99 (2GB/16GB). Also available is a version of 4GB/32GB and 4GB/64GB (with Dual-band 802.11b/g/n/ac WiFI 5 2×2 MIMO + Bluetooth 4.1).
For those who have not yet had an opportunity to look at the X96H TV Box we remind its specification:
- CPU – Allwinner H603 quad-core Arm Cortex-A53 @ 1.5 GHz
- GPU – Arm Mali-T720
- Memory – 2GB/4GB DDR3 and 16GB/32GB/64GB eMMC flash + microSD slot
- Output – 1x HDMI 2.0a port with HDR support, 1x 3.5mm AV port (composite video)
- Input – 1x HDMI 1.4
- Decode – H.265 up to 4Kp60 or 6Kp30, VP9 up to 4Kp30, H.264 up to 4Kp60
- Audio – Optical S/PDIF, stereo audio via AV port, digital audio via HDMI
- 10/100M Ethernet (RJ45)
- 2GB RAM variant- 802.11b/g/n WiFi 4
- 4GB RAM variants – Dual-band 802.11b/g/n/ac WiFI 5 2×2 MIMO + Bluetooth 4.1
- USB – 1x USB 3.0 type-A port, 2x USB 2.0 type-A ports including one OTG port
- Misc – Power Button, digital LED display
- Power Supply – 5V/2A
- Dimensions – 135 x 90 x 23 mm
X96H Firmware for TV Box powered by H603 SoC
As we said at the beginning, the firmware is available as a SD upgrade file version. New firmware for X96H TV Box with Allwinner H603 SoC (update 20191028) can be download below. No information about changelog.
If you plan to start a business with TV Boxes, or you need a reliable manufacturer who also offers OEM customization, then you should be interested in the B2GO company offer. B2GO is a Professional Manufacturer of Android TV Box since 2006. More information about B2GO‘s capabilities and services, you can find on their website – www.tvbox-manufacturer.com