We have good news, there is a new S10 MAX Plus firmware for TV Box powered by S905X3 SoC update 20190916. The S10 MAX+ TV Box is powered by Amlogic S905X3 SoC. Firmware is available as a .img file (for PC update).
Availability and price
If someone has not yet decided or are planning to buy, S10 MAX+ TV Box with S905X3 SoC is available on DHgate for $30.05 (4GB/32GB).
For those who have not yet had an opportunity to look at the S10 MAX Plus / S10 MAX+ TV Box powered by S905X3 SoC we remind its specification:
- CPU – Amlogic S905X3 quad-core Arm Cortex-A55 processor @ 1.9 GHz
- GPU – Arm Mali-G31MP2 GPU
- Memory – 4GB DDR3
- Storage – 32GB eMMC flash + microSD card slot
- Networking configurations – Dual-band 802.11 a/b/g/n WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, 10/100/1000M Ethernet
- Video & Audio Output
- HDMI 2.1 up to 4K @ 60 Hz with HDCP, CEC, HDR
- 3.5mm AV jack for composite video (480i/576i) and stereo audio
- Optical S/PDIF
- Video Playback
- 10-bit H.265 up to 4K @ 60fps, VP9 Profile-2 up to 4K @ 60fps, AVS2-P2 up to 4K @ 60fps, H.264/AVC up to 4K @ 30fps, H.264 MVC up to 1080p60, MPEG-4 ASP up to 1080p60 (ISO-14496), etc..
- HDR – Dolby Vision optional, HDR10+, HDR10, HLG, and Technicolor PRIME HDR processing
- USB – 1x USB 3.0 port, 1x USB 2.0 ports
- Misc – LED display on front panel, IR receiver, power LED
- Power Supply – 5V/2A
- Dimensions & Weight – n/a
S10 MAX Plus Firmware TV Box with S905X3 SoC
As we said at the beginning, the firmware is available as a .img file version. New firmware for S10 MAX Plus / S10 MAX+ TV Box powered by Amlogic S905X3 SoC (update 20190916) can be download below
If you plan to start a business with TV Boxes, or you need a reliable manufacturer who also offers OEM customization, then you should be interested in the B2GO company offer. B2GO is a Professional Manufacturer of Android TV Box since 2006. More information about B2GO‘s capabilities and services, you can find on their website – www.tvbox-manufacturer.com