Availability and price
If someone has not yet decided or are planning to buy, Magicsee N5 MAX (4GB DDR4/32GB) is available on Gearbest for $58.99 + free shipping.
For those who have not yet had an opportunity to look at the Magicsee N5 MAX TV Box we remind its specification:
- CPU – Amlogic S905X2 quad core ARM Cortex-A53 @ up to 2.0 GHz
- GPU – Mali-G31 MP2 “Dvalin” GPU
- Memory – 4GB RAM LPDDR4
- Storage – 32GB eMMC or 64GB eMMC
- External Storage – micro SD card slot up to 128GB
- OS – Android 8.1
- Video Output – HDMI 2.1 with Dynamic HDR, AV port (composite)
- Video Codecs – VP9 Profile-2 up to 4K 60fps, 10-bit H.265 up to 4K 60fps, AVS2-P2 up to 4K 60fps, H.264/AVC up to 4K 30fps, H.264 MVC up to 1080p60, MPEG-4 ASP up to 1080p60 (ISO-14496), etc..
- Audio Output – HDMI 2.1, AV, optical S/PDIF
- Connectivity – Dual Band 802.11ac WiFi, Gigabit Ethernet (Rj45) 10/100/1000Mbps, Bluetooth 4.1
- USB – 1x USB 3.0 port, 1x USB 2.0 port
- Misc – IR receiver, digital led display, LEDs
- Power Supply – 5V/2A
- Dimensions – 10.60 x 10.60 x 2.10 cm cm
- Weight – 200g
Magicsee N5 MAX firmware
As we said at the beginning, the firmware is available as a PC upgrade / .img file version (you must do a flash method to update the firmware, use Amlogic Flash tool ). New firmware for Magicsee N5 MAX TV Box with Amlogic S905X2 (update 20190716) download PC Flash Firmware.
If you plan to start a business with TV Boxes, or you need a reliable manufacturer who also offers OEM customization, then you should be interested in the B2GO company offer. B2GO is a Professional Manufacturer of Android TV Box since 2006. More information about B2GO‘s capabilities and services, you can find on their website – www.tvbox-manufacturer.com