We have good news, there is a new H96 MAX no root firmware (update 20190715) with Android 9.0 (.img file, PC flash firmware). H96 MAX TV Box is equipped with 2GB/4GB RAM and 16GB/32GB or 64GB eMMC. No root firmware for TV Box with WiFi HS2734C chip. TV Box is powered by Rockchip RK3318 SoC.
Availability and price
H96 MAX RK3318 TV Box now is available on Geekbuying for $35.99 (4GB/32GB) and for $41.99 (4GB/64GB).
For those who have not yet had an opportunity to look at the H96 MAX RK3318 TV Box remind its specification:
- CPU – Rockchip RK3318 quad-core Cortex-A53 processor @ 1.5 GHz
- GPU – Penta-Core Mali-450 Up To 750Mhz+
- System Memory – 4GB RAM DDR3
- Storage – 16, 32 or 64GB eMMC flash, microSD card slot up to 32GB
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0a output up to 4K 60Hz with HDR support
- Audio Output – Via HDMI and AV port
- Video – 4K HDR H.265 and VP9
- Connectivity – 10/100M Ethernet, dual-band 802.11 b/g/n WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0
- USB – 1x USB 3.0 port, 1x USB 2.0 port
- Misc – IR receiver, digital LED display
- Power Supply – 5V/2A
- Dimensions – 10.00 x 10.00 x 1.80 cm
- Weight – 100g
H96 MAX No Root Firmware
The firmware is available in an image file. Therefore, you can update the TV Box using a flash method (you need Flash Tool, Driver Assistant, Flash Guide video here). New no root firmware for H96 MAX RK3318 TV Box powered by Rockchip RK3318 SoC with WiFi HS2734C chip (update 20190715) you can download below
[button color=”green” size=”big” link=”https://www.filefactory.com/file/51lx9n31f32f/RK3318_DC_H96_Max_RK3318_noroot_HS2734C_9_20190715.1834.7z” icon=”fa fa-download” target=”true” nofollow=”true”]PC Flash Firmware[/button]
If you plan to start a business with TV Boxes, or you need a reliable manufacturer who also offers OEM customization, then you should be interested in the B2GO company offer. B2GO is a Professional Manufacturer of Android TV Box since 2006. More information about B2GO‘s capabilities and services, you can find on their website – www.tvbox-manufacturer.com.