We have good news, there is a new firmware for YUNDOO Y8 TV Box (update 20170328). YUNDOO Y8 if you do not remember, is one of the most powerful TV Boxes available on the market. YUNDOO Y8 review you will find here.This is a big plus for the manufacturer responsible for Y8 Android TV Box, and this is a good news for all who choose to purchase Y8 TV Box powered by new Rockchip RK3399. If someone has not yet decided or are planning to buy, YUNDOO Y8 TV Box is now available on Gearbest for $129.99 + free shipping (4GB RAM / 32GB eMMC), just use coupon code: GBYDY8.
For those who have not yet had an opportunity to look at the YUNDOO Y8 TV Box remind its specification:
- CPU – Rockchip RK3399 processor with 2x ARM Cortex A72 cores @ up to 2.0 GHz, 4x ARM Cortex A53 cores
- GPU – Quad-core ARM Mali-T860MP4 GPU
- Memory – 4GB DDR3 (optional 2GB)
- Storage – 32GB eMMC flash (optional 16GB) + SD card slot
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0a up to 4K @ 60 Hz
- Video Codecs – 4K H.265 & VP9 decoding
- Audio Output – HDMI, optical S/PDIF
- Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet, dual band 802.11 b/g/n/ac WiFi + Bluetooth 4.0
- USB – 2x USB 2.0 ports, 1x USB 3.0 port, 1x USB 3.1 Type C port with data and video support
- Misc – Power button, reset port
- Power Supply – 5V/2A
- Dimensions – 11.60 x 11.60 x 2.35 cm
- Weight – 290 grams
New firmware (.img file) for YUNDOO Y8 TV Box with Rockchip RK3399 (20170328) can be downloaded here. No information about the changes.