We have good news, there is a new firmware with Android 9.0 (.img file, PC flash firmware) for X88 MAX+ TV Box with 4GB/64GB (20181207) powered by Rockchip RK3328 SoC. This is a big plus for the manufacturer responsible for X88 MAX+ TV Box, and this is good news for all who choose to purchase X88 MAX Plus Android TV Box. If someone has not yet decided or are planning to buy, X88 MAX+ TV Box is now available on Geekbuying for $49.99 (4GB/64GB).
For those who have not yet had an opportunity to look at the X88 MAX+ TV Box remind its specification:
- Chipset – Rockchip RK3328
- CPU – Quad-core 64bit Cortex A53 processor @ 1.5 GHz
- GPU – Penta-Core Mali-450 Up to 750Mhz+
- Memory – 4GB RAM DDR3
- Storage – 64GB eMMC flash + micro SD card (up to 64GB)
- Video & Audio Output – HDMI 2.0a up to 4K @ 60 Hz with HDR10 and HLG support, optical SPDIF port
- Video Codec – 4K VP9, H.265, and H.264. 1080p VC-1, MPEG-1/2/4, VP6/8
- Connectivity – 10/100M Ethernet, 802.11 b/g/n WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0
- USB – 1x USB 2.0 port, 1x USB 3.0 port, 1x XB Type-C port
- Misc – IR receiver, power LED
- Power Supply – 5V/2.5A
- Dimensions – 11.45 x 11.45 x 2.29 cm
- Weight – 380g
The firmware is available in an image file, you can update the TV Box using a flash method (you need Flash Tool, Driver Assistant, Flash Guide video here). New firmware with Android 9.0 for X88 MAX+ TV Box powered by Rockchip RK3328 SoC (20181207) download here.