We have good news, there is new firmware v.6.2.0 / v.6.2.0_G for ZIDOO’s flagship Android TV Boxes. New firmware is available for ZIDOO Z9X, Z10 PRO, Z1000 PRO, and UHD3000 High-end media player. These latest Android Media players in the ZIDOO’s portfolio are powered by the new Realtek RTD1619DR SoC.
Availability and price
New ZIDOO’s Android media players RTD1619DR Series are available in the ZIDOO Official Store on Aliexpress and via ZIDOO shop.
What we find in the New Firmware v6.2.0 / v6.2.0_G
- Added supports for multiple formats of Dolby Vision(non BDmenu mode).
- Support online video Dolby Vision (Tencent Video).
- Fixed the disturbance in the picture issue of some Dolby Vision files.
- Optimized the problem that sometimes the online video gets stuck in the next episode.
- TS files recording in HDMI IN APP.
- Fixed the problem that weather cannot be obtained automatically sometimes.
- Fixed the problem that the open method list cannot be selected in the media center.
- Fixed the problem that the collection sorting is not saved occasionally.
- Added the collection sorting function when accessing the entrance of a movie or TV series.
- Added EDID save function.
- Optimized the problem that the path of external devices is failed.
- The problem that the default scan language is invalid.
- Optimized the garbled problem.
- Fixed the problem that music automatically stops playing occasionally.
- Optimized CD playback.