We have good news, there is a new firmware v2.1.40 for the TV Boxes from ZIDOO called ZIDOO Z9S, ZIDOO Z10, ZIDOO X20 and ZIDOO X20 Pro powered by Realtek RTD1296. ZIDOO team is not idle and releases a new firmware v2.1.40 for the High-End TV Boxes. The update is available as a file OTA update (.zip file). If someone has not yet decided or are planning to buy this TV Boxes, you can find them on Aliexpress in Official ZIDOO store:
New v2.1.40 (OTA zip file) can be downloaded here:
How to upgrade here. What we find in the new v2.1.40:
1. Optimize the system stability.
2. Optimize HDR display (Available MaxFALL and MaxCLL metadata)
3. Optimize the bluray navigation.
4. Fixed the problem that some MOV format videos could not be played.
5. Fixed the problem that playback lagging for some hard drives.
6. Fixed the problem that having to power off and restart when upgrading the system sometimes.
7. Fixed the issue of an audio jump for some special playlists for Bluray(About seamless branching issue).
8. Fixed the problem of prompting cannot play when playing videos sometimes.
1. When playing SACD, the playback interface adds information display.
2. Optimize the usage wizard display.
3. Optimize the problem that the order of playing songs in some irregular CUE files is incorrect.
4. Optimize the music data matching.
5. Added feature that pairing songs by album.
1. Fixed the problem that cannot re-match on PC.
2. Fixed the problem of not recognizing the DVD folder.
3. Improve stability.
1. Add a switch to enable playing video with third-party video player.
1. Optimize background music for slideshows.
1. Added the page up key definition Settings.
2. Added the timing play key definition settings.