We have good news, there is a new firmware for Zidoo X1 TV Box (v1.0.22 release). If someone has not yet decided or are planning to buy, ZIDOO X1 is available on Geekbuying at a price of $59.99. Review here.
For those who have not yet had an opportunity to look at the ZIDOO X1 remind its specification:
- Operating System: Android KitKat 4.4.2
- Chipset: Allwinner H3
- CPU: ARM Quad-core A7 up to 1.5 GHz
- GPU: Octa-Core Mali-400mp GPU
- Memory: 1GB DDR3
- Internal Storage: 8GB NAND (up to 16GB)
- Connectivity: 2.4GHz 802.11 b/g/n, Ethernet LAN 10/100Mbps
- Material & Color: Plastic in silver
- Audio/Video Output: HDMI
- Audio: AAC-LC/HEAAC/HE-AAC v2,AC3,AMR-NB,DTS,MP3,OGG,RA_COOK,WMA,WMA,LPCM/PCM/ADPCM,FLA
- Video: RM/RMVB, MPEG, MKV, AVI, MP4,MOV,FLV, H.263,H.264,H.265,VC-1,DivX, Xvid, TS,RealVideo,VP6,VP8 up to 4K support
- Interfaces: 1x HDMI (1.4 4K*2K resolution), 1x AV Standard (AV output resolution) 2x USB 2.0 host port, 1x RJ45 Ethernet, 1x Micro SD card reader (Support 1GB/2GB/4GB/8GB/16GB/32GB)
- Dimensions: 12.6 x 11.8 x 3.6 cm
New firmware v1.0.22 (h3_v1.0.22) can be downloaded here. What we find in the new firmware v1.0.22 update list:
- fix shotcut key problem — the blue key and red key open the same app.
How to upgrade firmware for ZIDOO X1, here.
Source: ZIDOO forum