The new firmware v1.0.11 for ZIDOO X5 TV Box Release
We have good news, there is a new firmware for ZIDOO X6 TV Box (v1.0.11 release). ZIDOO team is not idle and releases a new firmware v1.0.11. The ZIDOO company cares about good relations with users and tries to provide good support their devices. It is a very big plus and if you plan to purchase TV Box heed necessarily on the frequency and vendor support. If someone has not yet decided or are planning to buy, ZIDOO X5 TV Box is available on Geekbuying for $59 + free shipping, Amazon (UK) for £55 or other Amazon stores.
For those who have not yet had an opportunity to look at the ZIDOO X5 remind its specification:
- SoC – Amlogic S905 quad core ARM Cortex-A53 @ up to 2.0GHz
- GPU – Penta-core Mali-450MP Up to 750MHZ, OpenGL ES 1.1/2.0 and Open VG 1.1 support
- Memory – 1GB DDR3
- Storage – 8GB NAND flash + Micro SD card slot (up to 32GB)
- OS – Android 5.1
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0 (support CEC), AV
- Video Supported – HD MPEG1/2/4, H.265, 4K-HD, HD AVC/VC-1, RM/RMVB, Xvid/DivX3/4/5/6; RealVideo8/9/10; Avi/Rm/Rmvb/Ts/Vob/Mkv/Mov/ISO/wmv/asf/flv/dat/mpg/[email protected] Hz video decoding 10-bit HEVC and AVS+ codec support; H.264 up to 4K
- Audio Supported – MP3/WMA/AAC/WAV/OGG/AC3/DDP/TrueHD/DTS/DTS/HD/FLAC/APE
- Picture Supported – HD JPEG/BMP/GIF/PNG/TIFF
- Audio – HDMI, S/PDIF
- Connectivity – 10/100M Fast Ethernet, 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0
- Interfaces: 2x USB 2.0 host ports, TF Card slot, HDMI, S/PDIF, LAN RJ45 (100Mbps), DC Jack,
- Misc – IR receiver,
- Power Supply – DC 5V/2A
- Dimensions – 13.6cm x 13.6cm x 0.85-2.05cm
- Add ZDMC(base on kodi 16.1), improvement the passthrough of zdmc, support DTS HD, TRUE HD, etc.
- Improvement the NTP service, get time more faster from the network.
- Upgrade google play store, use the new version.
- Optimized memory management
This version support one key root, link:
ZDMC download link:
How to upgrade firmware for ZIDOO X5, here.
Source: zidoo forum