We have good news, there is a new firmware v1.0.10 BETA for the latest TV Box from ZIDOO called ZIDOO H6 PRO powered by Allwinner H6. ZIDOO team is not idle and releases a new firmware v1.0.10 BETA for the new H6 PRO TV Box. The update is available as a file OTA update (.zip file). The ZIDOO company cares about good relations with users and tries to provide good support their devices. It is a very big plus and if you plan to purchase TV Box heed necessarily on the frequency and vendor support. If someone has not yet decided or are planning to buy this TV Boxes, you can find them on Gearbest for $89.99 and Geekbuying for $99.
For those who have not yet had an opportunity to look at the ZIDOO H6 PRO we remind its specification:
- SoC – AllWinner H6 quad-core ARM Cortex-A53 processor up to 1.8GHz
- GPU – Mali-T720MP2 GPU
- Memory – 2GB DDR4
- Storage – 16GB eMMC flash, micro SD card reader up to 32 GB
- Video Output – 1x HDMI 2.0a up to 4K @ 60hz with HDR support, AV port (composite)
- Video Decode:
- HDR10 and HLG video processing
- H265/HEVC Main/Main10 [email protected] High-tier ;[email protected], up to [email protected]
- H264/AVC BP/MP/[email protected], MVC, [email protected]
- VP9，Profile 0/2, [email protected]
- VP6/VP8, [email protected]
- MPEG1/MPEG2 [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
- MPEG4 [email protected] 0~3, [email protected] 0~5, GMC, short header format, [email protected]
- AVS+/AVS JIZHUN [email protected] 6.0, [email protected]
- VC-1 [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] 0~3, [email protected]
- Supports Frame Buffer Compression（FBC）Output pixel format configurable,YUV420/YV12/NV12/.
- Audio I/F – HDMI, AV port (stereo audio), optical S/PDIF; DTS and Dolby supported
- Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11ac WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1
- USB – 2x USB 2.0 ports including on OTG port, 1x USB3.0 port on other side. An external power needed if USB connects to over 1TB mobile HDD.
- Misc – IR receiver, reset/recovery button behind AV port, front panel display (TBC)
- Power Supply – 5V/2A
- Dimensions – 105.6mm x 105.6 mm x 17.5 mm
New v1.0.10 BETA (OTA zip file) can be downloaded here or here. What we find in the new v1.0.10 BETA update list:
- Netflix suppots 1080P playback.
- Youtube supports 2k、4k playback.
- Solved the freezing issue on such bbc news、vimeo, etc applications.
- Solved the issue that can not save when HDMI setting into 4k up to 60p.
- Solved the issue that some screens display in 4:3 size when TV turn on.
- Solved the wrong color issue when playback hdr video on kodi
- Optimized the connection tips of bluetooth remote control
- Fix the Launcher app when open applications interface, then fast press the back button, the applictions does not display
- Optimized the freezing issue when playback turehd、atmos videos via smb network.
- Solved no sound issue on some ac3 videos
- Support root(just need install suppersu).
- Solved the issue of individual device that shows tips repeatly with cvbs plug in、cvbs plug out.
Discussion about this post