We have good news, there is a new firmware for Mini M8S II TV Box powered by Amlogic S905X (v.rv109 release). A big plus for the manufacturer Mini M8S II TV Box that also finally released the update. It is also good news for those who bought the Mini M8S II. The TV Box is one of the most popular TV Boxes. If someone has not yet decided or are planning to buy, Mini M8S II TV Box is available on Gearbest for $34.65 + free shipping.
For those who have not yet had an opportunity to look at the Mini M8S II TV Box remind its specification:
- CPU – Amlogic S905X quad core ARM Cortex-A53 @ up to 2.0GHz
- GPU – penta-core Mali-450MP GPU @ 750 MHz
- Memory – 1GB DDR3
- Storage – 8GB eMMC flash + micro SD card slot (up to 32GB)
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0b up to 4K @ 60 fps
- Audio – HDMI, optical S/PDIF
- Video Codecs – VP9 4K @ 60 fps, 10-bit H.265 4K @ 60 fps, H.264 4K @ 30 fps
- Connectivity – 10/100M Ethernet, 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth 4.0
- USB – 2x USB 2.0 host ports
- Misc – IR receiver
- Power Supply – DC 5V/2A
- Dimensions – 11 x 11 x 1.75 cm
- Weight – 152 grams
The firmware is available with image file so you need upgrade via flash method (image file – update_MINIM8SII_rv109.img). New firmware for Mini M8S II TV Box with Amlogic S905X – v.rv109 can be downloaded here. No information about the changes.