New firmware for Tanix TX6 TV Box with H6 SoC (20181219)
We have good news, there is a new firmware (OTA zip file via SD update and .img file via PC update) for Tanix TX6 TV Box (20181219) powered by Allwinner H6 SoC. This is a big plus for the Tanix manufacturer responsible for Tanix TX6, and this is good news for all who choose to purchase Tanix TX6 6K TV Box. If someone has not yet decided or are planning to buy, Tanix TX6 Android TV Box is now available on Gearbest for $39.99 (4GB/32GB) + free shipping.
For those who have not yet had an opportunity to look at the Tanix TX6 we remind its specification:
- CPU – AllWinner H6 quad-core ARM Cortex-A53 processor up to 1.8GHz
- GPU – Mali-T720MP2
- OS – Android 7.1 with Alice UX
- Memory – 4GB RAM DDR3
- Storage – 32GB eMMC flash, micro SD card slot up to 128GB
- Video Output – 1x HDMI 2.0a up to 4K @ 60hz with HDR support, AV port (composite)
- Video Playback Support
- H.265/HEVC Main/Main10 profile @ level 5.2 high-tier up to 4K @ 60fps / 6K @ 30 fps
- VP9 Profile 0/2, up to 4K @ 30fps
- H264/AVC BP/MP/HP @ level5.1, MVC, up to 4Kx2K @ 30fps
- SmartColor 3.0 image optimization engine
- Audio I/F – HDMI, composite S/PDIF
- Connectivity – Fast Ethernet 10/100mbps, Dual Band 802.11 b/g/n WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1
- USB – 2x USB 2.0 port, 1x USB 3.0
- Misc – IR receiver
- Power Supply – 5V/2A
- Dimensions – 10.5 x 10.5 x 2.5 cm
- Weight – 450 grams
New firmware for Tanix TX6 TV Box powered by Allwinner H6 (20181219) can download here:
- SD update OTA file – separate OTA to two update zip files, update the small one first, then rename the update_second_stage.zip to update.zip and update the full OTA. if apply the full OTA first, some box may need more time to finish upgrading
- PC update (.img file)
- fixed digital led flash problem after standby.
- boosted the speed to turn off digital led when into standby.
- disabled status bar to remove flood notification from youtube.
- add a patch for bluetooth.