We have good news, there is a new firmware for Tanix TX5 Pro (update 20160909). This is a big plus for the manufacturer responsible for Tanix brand, and this is a good news for all who choose to purchase Tanix TX5 Pro. TV Box once again received a firmware update. If someone has not yet decided or are planning to buy, Tanix TX5 Pro Android TV Box is now available on Geekbuying for $43.99 + free shipping.
For those who have not yet had an opportunity to look at the Tanix TX5 Pro TV Box remind its specification:
- CPU – Amlogic S905X quad core ARM Cortex-A53 @ up to 2.0GHz
- GPU – penta-core Mali-450MP GPU @ 750 MHz
- Memory – 2GB DDR3
- Storage – 16GB eMMC flash + micro SD card slot (up to 32GB)
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0b up to 4K @ 60 fps, AV port
- Audio – HDMI, optical S/PDIF, AV port (stereo audio)
- Video Codecs – VP9 4K @ 60 fps, 10-bit H.265 4K @ 60 fps, H.264 4K @ 30 fps
- Connectivity – 10/100M Ethernet, 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth 4.0
- USB – 2x USB 2.0 host ports
- Misc – IR receiver
- Power Supply – DC 5V/2A
- Dimensions – 10.5 x 10.5 x 1.5 cm
- Weight – 140g
The firmware is available in PC version (requires flash method). New firmware for Tanix TX5 Pro TV Box with Amlogic S950X (2016-09-09) can be downloaded here. No information about the changes.
If you have problems with the TV Boxes, or you do not know how to do the upgrade, use our Forum forum.androidtvbox.eu. Together we will find a solution.
Discussion about this post