We have good news, there is a new firmware for Tanix TX3 (update 20160816). This is a big plus for the manufacturer responsible for Tanix brand, and this is a good news for all who choose to purchase Tanix TX3. If someone has not yet decided or are planning to buy, Tanix TX3 Android TV Box is now available on Gearbest for $33.19 and on Geekbuying for $28.99.
- CPU – Amlogic S905 quad core ARM Cortex-A53 @ up to 2.0GHz
- GPU – penta-core Mali-450MP GPU @ 750 MHz
- Memory – 1GB DDR3
- Storage – 8GB eMMC flash + micro SD card slot (up to 32GB)
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0 up to 4K @ 60 fps, AV port
- Audio – HDMI, optical S/PDIF, AV port (stereo audio)
- Video Codecs – 10-bit H.265 4K @ 60 fps, H.264 4K @ 30 fps
- Connectivity – 10/100M Ethernet, 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi
- USB – 2x USB 2.0 host ports
- Misc – IR receiver
- Power Supply – DC 5V/2A
- Dimensions – 10.5 x 10.5 x 1.5 cm
- Weight – 140g
The firmware is available as SD upgrade version. New firmware for Tanix TX3 TV Box with Amlogic S905 (2016-08-16) can be downloaded here. No information about the changes.
If you have problems with the TV Boxes, or you do not know how to do the upgrade, use our Forum forum.androidtvbox.eu. Together we will find a solution.