We have good news, there is a new firmware (V9, .img file for PC flash method) for T9 TV Box with 4GB RAM (20181228) powered by Rockchip RK3328 SoC. This is a big plus for the manufacturer responsible for T9 TV Box, and this is good news for all who choose to purchase T9 Android TV Box. If someone has not yet decided or are planning to buy, T9 RK3328 TV Box is now available on Gearbest for $43.99 (4GB/32GB) and at Geekbuying for $66.99 (4GB/64GB).
For those who have not yet had an opportunity to look at the T9 Android TV Box remind its specification:
- Chipset – Rockchip RK3328
- CPU – Quad-core 64bit Cortex A53 processor @ 1.5 GHz
- GPU – Penta-Core Mali-450 Up to 750Mhz+
- Memory – 4GB RAM DDR3
- Storage – 64GB eMMC flash + micro SD card (up to 64GB)
- Video & Audio Output – HDMI 2.0a up to 4K @ 60 Hz with HDR10 and HLG support, optical SPDIF port
- Video Codec – 4K VP9, H.265, and H.264. 1080p VC-1, MPEG-1/2/4, VP6/8
- Connectivity – 10/100M Ethernet, Dual-band 802.11 b/g/n WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1
- USB – 1x USB 2.0 port, 1x USB 3.0 port
- Misc – IR receiver, power LED
- Power Supply – 5V/2.5A
- Dimensions – 10.50 x 10.50 x 2 cm
- Weight – 200g
The (new V9) firmware is available as an image file, you can update the TV Box using a flash method (use Flash Tool_v1.6, and Driver Assistant_4.5). New firmware (V9) for T9 TV Box powered by Rockchip RK3328 SoC (20181228) download here.