We have good news, there is a new firmware for Q-BOX (version 2GB RAM and 8GB ROM) TV Box (2016-06-21). If someone has not yet decided or are planning to buy, Sunvell Q-BOX (2GB/8GB) TV Box is available on Geekbuying for $54.99 + free shipping.
For those who have not yet had an opportunity to look at the Sunvell Q-Box remind its specification:
- CPU – Amlogic S905 quad core ARM Cortex-A53 @ up to 2.0GHz
- GPU – Penta-core Mali-450MP Up to 750 MHz
- Memory – 2GB DDR3
- OS – Android 5.1.1
- Storage – 8GB eMMC flash + SD card (up to 32GB)
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0 up to 4K @60 Hz with HDMI CEC support
- Audio – HDMI, optical S/PDIF
- Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11 b/g/n/ac 2.4G/5G Dual-Band Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0
- Interfaces – 2x USB 2.0 host ports, HDMI 2.0, S/PDIF port, AV port, DC jack, micro SD card slot
- Misc – Power button, IR receiver
- Power Supply – 5V/2A
- Dimensions – 13 x 13 x 25 cm
New SD Upgrade firmware for Sunvell Q-BOX (2GB/8GB) TV Box (2016-06-21) can be downloaded here.