The new firmware for SCISHION V88 TV Box with RK3229 (20160827) Release
We have good news, there is a new firmware for SCISHION V88 TV Box with Rockchip RK3229 (update 2016-08-27). This is probably one of the most anticipated updates. Unfortunately, as you know V88 TV Box in the review (SCISHION V88 Review: Cheapest TV Box with Android 5.1 powered by Rockchip RK3229) do not fell the best, perhaps the update fixes a number of bugs, but as is often not repaired everything. A big plus for the manufacturer SCISHION V88 TV Box that finally released the update.
For those who have not yet had an opportunity to look at the SCISHION V88 TV Box remind its specification:
- CPU – Rockchip RK3229 quad core ARM Cortex A7 processor @1.5 GHz
- GPU – ARM Mali-400MP
- Memory – 1GB DDR3
- Storage – 8GB NAND flash + SD card slot up to 16GB
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0 up to 4K2K @60 fps, and 3.5mm AV output (composite)
- Audio Output – HDMI, AV, and coaxial S/PDIF
- Connectivity – 100Mbps Ethernet, 802.11 b/g/n WiFi
- USB – 4x USB 2.0 host ports
- Interfaces – HDMI port, RJ45 port, SPDIF port, 4x USB Host, SD Card Slot, AV Out; DC jack.
- Power Supply – 5V/2A
- Dimensions – 11.60 x 11.60 x 2.50 cm
- Weight – 145g
If someone has not yet decided or are planning to buy, now SCISHION V88 Android TV Box is available on Chinavasion store for $19.99 (18.85€). New firmware for V88 TV Box TV Box with Rockchip RK3229 (2016-08-27) can be downloaded here.